Vets Roast Trump in New Ad

Breaking the law at a cemetery for vets just to make a political statement is disrespectful to vets.

It's unfortunate you don't see that.
/——/
Trump appeared to suggest the incident stemmed from his campaign’s use of photography, sharing a statement from the family members of the fallen soldiers expressing their approval in a post on Truth Social.

“We had given our approval for President Trump’s official videographer and photographer to attend the event, ensuring these sacred moments of remembrance were respectfully captured and so we can cherish these memories forever,” the families said.“

Nobody is going to play the right wing game of show me what he did and if you don't it means nothing happened when everybody saw what Trump did.

No I don't and I guess neither do you...
Nobody is going to play the right wing game of show me what he did and if you don't it means nothing happened when everybody saw what Trump did.

Look I read the story and saw noting wrong... he was showing respect for the men and women Biden and Harris got killed... now either tell us what he did that was illegal or shut up about it....

Trump was invited by the family members of the soldiers that were killed during the afghan withdrawall to attend the ceremony .. if he would have not shown up there would be front page 24/7 leftwing criticism .
Is it OK for Trump to break the law? Because that is exactly what he did.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Look I read the story and saw noting wrong... he was showing respect for the men and women Biden and Harris got killed... now either tell us what he did that was illegal or shut up about it....
Of course you didn't. You also didn't see an insurrection incited by Trump or any of the other crimes he has committed.
Those people got killed by the taliban prisoners Trump got released.

Of course you didn't. You also didn't see an insurrection incited by Trump or any of the other crimes he has committed.
Those people got killed by the taliban prisoners Trump got released.
1725129727443.png

Vets and the military personal overwhelming support trump.

The dems nominated a man that stole valor, this ad is comical

/——/ Post evidence or STFU.
“Referring to Gen. John Kelly, who was with Trump during the trip as his chief of staff, he said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let ANYONE call fallen Marines losers?"

Reporting on Fuentes' interview with Breitbart, The Washington Post noted that the phrase "I did not hear..." is not the same as "it didn't happen." Furthermore, there was no evidence of Kelly being around Trump to hear the alleged comments.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton, who said he was on the trip, also issued a denialto Fox News, days after the article came out, saying it was "simply false."

/——/
Trump appeared to suggest the incident stemmed from his campaign’s use of photography, sharing a statement from the family members of the fallen soldiers expressing their approval in a post on Truth Social.

“We had given our approval for President Trump’s official videographer and photographer to attend the event, ensuring these sacred moments of remembrance were respectfully captured and so we can cherish these memories forever,” the families said.“
Again, the family who invited Trump does not get to determine the rules or laws.

Trump violated the law and showed a complete lack of respect for veterans...and you defend it.

Forum List

Back