Video Editing during locked-in during Corona Virus

Notsurprised

Rookie
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, Being locked inside the house has not been bad at all. My daughter (12) and I have been learning video editing and tried different software programs. I wrote a script that allowed her to play 4 different characters with unique personalities. I had to clone her 3 times and record each character separately of course. Anyway, we had a blast and we learned how great of an actor she really is. She got to act and sing which most kids love to do. My husband wasn't too happy because I had to move around the furniture to make room for the camera and tripod and had to leave in place without it being moved for about a week. This has started a new venture for us, we now want to set up our living room for this and start uploading a short film or show and put it on Youtube. My daughter is so excited she loves to sing, play piano and dance and now we can put all that into the project. So far we have learned how to clone and our next step is using the green screen. Unfortunately, we have to upgrade our computer for the graphic card if we decide to use a more sophisticated video editing program like Davinci. For now though, we are in the beginning state and I won't invest until I learn more about the programs. If any of you do video editing, do you know how to remove people from videos? My daughter wants to create a fashion modeling clip but we need a video background to use for the green sheet and all the ones I have seen have modeling already in it which I would like to remove and just use the background. So, if you do know how to remove moving images out of a video, I appreciate if you could let me know what program to do this with. Thank you - stay safe.

For removing people from videos, you'll find that certain video editing software offers this functionality quite effectively. I've been using Movavi for my projects and it's been a game changer. It offers a variety of tools that make tasks like object removal straightforward.

Forum List

Back