VIDEO: Man Kicked out of CNN HQ After Guard Sees His Shirt

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Tee Hee. I suppose it's private property and they can do as they please, not a good look though. It didn't have any offensive words on it and I bet if he walked through with any other number of offensive shirts on he would be ok. It's somewhat funny really, but still just a little sad.

He wore the Mother of all offensive shirts to CNN "CNN IS FAKE NEWS". I love the camera guys accent, sounds like a strong accent from someone in Georgia

VIDEO: Man Kicked out of CNN HQ After Guard Sees His Shirt – True Pundit

In my opinion, the CNN powers that be should be thanking the man because only a person who takes the time to watch the network at all period would acknowledge them in any way. Would they rather him act like the station doesn't exist?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. It took one of my most favorite singers 20 years to find his way back to the front burner...I thank God my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal never gave up because some of his best stuff was released after that 20 year period came to its end...I love him SO much!!!

Last edited:
Tee Hee. I suppose it's private property and they can do as they please, not a good look though. It didn't have any offensive words on it and I bet if he walked through with any other number of offensive shirts on he would be ok. It's somewhat funny really, but still just a little sad.

He wore the Mother of all offensive shirts to CNN "CNN IS FAKE NEWS". I love the camera guys accent, sounds like a strong accent from someone in Georgia

So like what happens when someone walks into a Trump Tower with a t-shirt that says "Trump is a dick"?

So like what happens when someone walks into a Trump Tower with a t-shirt that says "Trump is a dick"?
Well.....that's different!

There was nothing sexual about the original T-shirt about CNN, but of course a lib has to turn it into something degenerate and perverted.

Way to show your colors, libtard.

There was nothing sexual about the original T-shirt about CNN, but of course a lib has to turn it into something degenerate and perverted.

because calling someone a dick is sexual

:rofl:

A dick is a sexual organ, dude, is it not?

Why do you pervs even bother to deny it any more? Everyone knows that dems are the party of homos, trans, pederasts and pervs.

Cry all you want but this is a fact of the public domain

A dick is a sexual organ, dude, is it not?

Why do you pervs even bother to deny it any more? Everyone knows that dems are the party of homos, trans, pederasts and pervs.

Cry all you want but this is a fact of the public domain

try harder, dick

If I was in Cleveland I could attend a Browns home game with a shirt stating "Browns Suck", but I can't think of non-sporting team business where that crap would fly.

What do you think the reaction would be if someone walked into a Wal Mart with a tshirt that said "Wal Mart sells overpriced crap", or "Walmart pays slave wages"?

Actually as the President and having power over the DOJ -- which ARE a bunch of "dicks" in the law enforcement vernacular -- He IS kinda the Chief Dick..

That's enough of your stupidity! I'm not going to waste anymore bandwidth on you.
You continually commit the worst crime possible on any forum: You're fucking BORING!
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Trump Hotel security don't seem too happy to see this guy:
_91185722_gettyimages-603233698.jpg

Forum List

Back