Vikings were terrifying

1615954002516.jpeg

"Vikings were terrifying"

With a QB named, Francis, who couldn't win a Super Bowl? Doesn't sound all that terrifying to me.

A nordic themed player home near Windhelm, simple yet cozy for a Nord warrior.

1616120695768.png

Beowulf was an awesome Vikings tale. Lots of mead drinking, monster slaying, and the tear jerker ending, with his funeral ship floating away in flames. Good stuff. Worth a read.
Beowulf was written by a white man about a white man and celebrates white privilege. Soon, they will make sure no one gets to read it.

Oddly enough there is no evidence of Viking tattoos.

I found this:

"Unfortunately, there has never been found a body that has been so well preserved that the skin is intact. Unless we are lucky enough to find a frozen tattooed Viking somewhere in the mountains, we will never have definitive proof. To this day, there has only been found skeletons or ash, which leaves no evidence if a Viking were tattooed or not. But we have some historical texts from the Viking Age, that gives us some indications.

If the Vikings had or didn’t have tattoos is still an unanswered question, that I was not able to answer. Future excavations and better technology to conduct these excavations by the archaeologists, might one day solve this riddle. "

Forum List

Back