Violent video games and mass shootings.

So when y’all play GTA all day do y’all go crazy running folks down and shooting the place up?

Haven't played a computer game in decades. However, just after completing Quake I back in the 90's I caught my PC plotting to violently stop an alien from hell uprising. After a moment of panic, I unplugged it.

So when y’all play GTA all day do y’all go crazy running folks down and shooting the place up?

Haven't played a computer game in decades. However, just after completing Quake I back in the 90's I caught my PC plotting to violently stop an alien from hell uprising. After a moment of panic, I unplugged it.

But they kept coming huh?

BE71CBC4-8F0D-43A0-B895-33B2E852198B.gif

View attachment 213314
We shall rule the world.

Yeah, but we will stop yo ass at TEXAS!!!

View attachment 213314
We shall rule the world.

C9D09F38-F002-4E99-9E36-2689DCBE661C.gif

View attachment 213314
We shall rule the world.

View attachment 213322

That ain’t Texas. Penguins are nest critters. We must arm them. Just not in Texas.

View attachment 213314
We shall rule the world.

View attachment 213322

That ain’t Texas. Penguins are nest critters. We must arm them. Just not in Texas.
I was once a Texas Ranger.
2994BF0C-E538-4839-8873-3493A29AC078.jpeg

It's all about discernment. If you are that bad of a shitty parent that you give your kid GTA at the age of four or something, you're asking for it. Give it to him when he's shown some responsibility and ACTUALLY DISCIPLINE YOUR SNOT NOSED KID as he grows up. If he is super impressionable, keep tabs on him.

I have no problem with violent video games, I've been known to take an M1 Garand with scope to kill some Germans every once in a while in the PC world. I listen to violent music, play violent games and get onto USMB.

Forum List

Back