Virginia 6th grader suspended because he waited too long to report classmate who brought bullet to school, family says

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Country has been in Destruction mode since 2008.

The enemy got into FED and State GOVT in the majority back then. Now? Lol. 99% of them?

They're freaking out over one bullet?

:laughing0301:

1726276956664.png

Last edited:
They're freaking out over one bullet?

:laughing0301:

View attachment 1011532

Looks like good Halloween candy! One bullet! I mean, WTF! What did they think the kids were going to do, get a hammer out of the teacher's desk and start beating on the primer charge? The kid turns the malfeasant student in and the best they can do is suspend HIM? For "waiting to long?!"

I completely understand why the boy didn't say anything sooner. He didn't want to be labeled a snitch, but if he had to be given any kind of punishment for how long he remained quiet, it shouldn't have been as severe as the punishment given to the kid who brought the bullet to school.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. What is awful is that the boy who came forward wanted to remain anonymous and is that happening for him? No. In other words, how can the authority people expect anyone to come forward in any situation if their identity will not be kept private???

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the boy and his family legally go after whoever blabbed about him being the one who came forward?

God bless you and his and his family always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the boy and his family legally go after whoever blabbed about him being the one who came forward?

God bless you and his and his family always!!!

Holly
his parents who cried to the news over the whole thing. kid should have told immediately. its a fair punishment. what if that kid had gun with him too and shot some one.;

^^^ His identity being exposed is a part of the punishment and to me, that is what isn't fair. The two-day suspension makes sense, but getting his name out there as the whistle blower was over the line. If the authority people want us to say something after we get wind of something about to go down, they need to learn how to keep a better lid on their mouths where a whistle blower's identity is concerned, or nothing will ever be shared in the future.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back