Visual To Look Foward To:Trey Gowdy Asking CIA Agent How Russians Got Access To Presidential Ballots

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :banana: And who can't wait for that moment!, Imagine Trey Gowdy grilling anyone involved/overseeing the case of the russians tampering with the election,and eventually being asked how the russians were physically able to get their hands on thousands of voting machines and the ballots that are fully secured/protected 24/7?
This would be like Trey asking Hillary to esplain in detail how a video caused all of that chaos in Benghazi. :dunno::argue:

• Banned
Id pay to watch Gowdy grill Chuck U Schumer for about an hour, and at the end, Shumers weener shrinks to two inches.

Remember when Clinton caused Gowdy to have a nervous breakdown in front the nation? Good times.

Gowdy is thought of as a simpering wuss by the whole nation. But then, I guess that makes him a typical Republican, a good representative of them.

In any case, I look forward to more of his squealing meltdowns, and watching all the Trump-cucks here cry about it.

• Banned
Trey: Mr. Chuck U Schumer, Can you name at least one state where every residence is enjoying the savings of $2,500.00 a year on thier health care costs?

Remember when Clinton caused Gowdy to have a nervous breakdown in front the nation? Good times.

Gowdy is thought of as a simpering wuss by the whole nation. But then, I guess that makes him a typical Republican, a good representative of them.

In any case, I look forward to more of his squealing meltdowns, and watching all the Trump-cucks here cry about it.

Really? Have you some youtube footage of that encounter where Gowdy backed away from the Hildebeast? Because every interaction I saw with Gowdy and Hildebeast ended up with her stuttering, stammering while giving vague, non-incriminating answers...and you know why? Because she knew exactly what Benghazi was about and why it was necessary for ISIS/CIAl-qaeda to procure those weapons in the compound to be used in Syria. That is why CIA operatives on the ground that day were grilled weekly and given lie detector tests so they could find out where the leaks were coming from. Holder, Barrypuppet, Hildebeast and their globalist pals have a lot of blood on their hands.

Last edited:
Why does Gowdy look like the love child of young Draco Malfoy and Zippy the Pinhead?

Trey Gowdy wears the "clean cut look"....but ya wanna know who gives me the creeps and makes me want to protect small children from them? Tim Kaine, John Podesta , his brother Tony and their fellow pedo-pal James Alefantas....."spirit cooking, anyone?" Table for three.......a breast milk, semen and menstrual blood shake is on the menu!!!

Good God but are leftards the sickest motherfuckers on the planet.......

:banana: :banana: And who can't wait for that moment!, Imagine Trey Gowdy grilling anyone involved/overseeing the case of the russians tampering with the election,and eventually being asked how the russians were physically able to get their hands on thousands of voting machines and the ballots that are fully secured/protected 24/7?
This would be like Trey asking Hillary to esplain in detail how a video caused all of that chaos in Benghazi. :dunno::argue:
It was a video.....:lol:

It was a video.....:lol:
I wonder what video caused 9/11 according to Hillary, oh, and the video that sank the titanic too.

Forum List

Back