Vivek does Town Hall in Springfield

You have to understand that with Trump supporters...everything is a conspiracy against them.

Its really a widespread psychosis; likely the most widespread psychosis ever in the nation.
You mean like fake Trump assassinations, because God knows democrats would never do that either.

I know, Putin done it.

:auiqs.jpg:

It is a type of gerrymandering.

If democrats are willing to murder their political opponents, with 1/3 saying they wish Trump had been shot dead, there is literally no low they will not go to in order to remain in power.
And that is the reality. Republicans are not at their level. And if they do, then we will have a real constitutional moment, or Progs will finally back off. If Trump does not win in November, I think that Republican regional and local areas must start electing hardliners or the game is over. And when elected the Prog propagandists will go full ore on smearing and destroying as they will meet head-to-head on people exactly like them and even worse as the Republicans do not have 95% of the media/entertainment arms of the Prog Party on their side. That would mean going against the Feds and when they send their alphabet security forces to their areas to stop the new rise of power.

When your neighbor invades you property and is threatening or runs you or a loved one over with a car because they have only been driving in the US an hour or so, or when housing is taken from local poor citizens to give to foreigners, then bad feelings occur.

I would think a bigger city like New York would be more apt to deal with this than an already poor small town, don't you?

I mean, why not just send them to an Indian reservation?

You indicate that Jesus would be doing this sort of thing. But put into context, it would be like the Good Samaritan sending the man on the side of the road to a crack house for them to take care of them.

Idiocy.

Rant away.

Jesus said “‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. … Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’ And will answer, ‘… when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’”

Matthew 25: 41-45

Well one was a registered republican....the other alleged assassin was not registered with any party. So God may know...but you don’t know shit sonny.
but both radicalized by Actblue and Harris and Xiden supporters.

so that is what they have in common

Rant away.

Jesus said “‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. … Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’ And will answer, ‘… when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’”

Matthew 25: 41-45
So, you are forcing people to be a good Samaritan when they did not sign up for it? Is a DNC version of Christianity where they embrace unregulated immigration along with abortion, gay marriage, and the genital mutilation of children with drag queens reading to them so long as they don't mention the Bible or God or pray in schools, now our new religion?

You do have some level of brain function, do you not?

And should the US be a DNC theocracy, that is, their version of Jesus, without a single vote to do so?

Is that what Jesus would do?

So, you are forcing people to be a good Samaritan when they did not sign up for it?

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. No idea where you come up with the idea I am.

Heck, I can't even get people to understand a simple news article from a decade ago.

Is a DNC version of Christianity where they embrace unregulated immigration along with abortion, gay marriage, and the genital mutilation of children with drag queens reading to them so long as they don't mention the Bible or God or pray in schools, now our new religion?

You do have some level of brain function, do you not?

I'm not trying to defend the DNC.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. No idea where you come up with the idea I am.

Heck, I can't even get people to understand a simple news article from a decade ago.

So because Springfield wrote taht article a decade ago, Harris and Xiden changed the law on Haitians, and allowed thousands into the country? Really?

You are a DNC troll, a bad one, but a troll nonetheless.

You mean Springfield politicians, they didn't give a fuck what the people they 'represented' wanted at all. Which is what the Op specifically stated, the average citizen has no representation in government any longer, government is king.
You mean the white people of Springfield wanted their city to die?

fiction.

That and they were both gun nuts who shouldn’t have been anywhere near a gun.
they were 100 percent both Actblue donors

The first literally donated to Actblue, joining the cult, the day Harris and Xiden were sworn in

You are a DNC troll, a bad one, but a troll nonetheless.

Yes, especially when I condemn Harris for lying about not being in war zones the last 4 years. Big time support of the DNC when I constantly condemn Biden/Harris for their war mongering in Ukraine.

How I've condemned every single spending bill.

But you have been so twisted that you can't see anything but Red or Blue. You see everything as having to be one or the other. That's simply not the case.

A lot of people sadly don't like it when their neighbor is no longer white.

There was unfortunately one case where an immigrant was in an accident and a person was killed. That persons parents have condemned the condemnation of all immigrants by the KKK types pushing this.

Take your racist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back