Vivek Ramaswamy says he didn't see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Staunch Trump ally and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy said he didn’t see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio - a debunked allegation that was pushed by former President Donald Trump during the presidential debate this month.

“Having gone to Springfield, I didn't see that evidence,” Ramaswamy said on CNN Tuesday, before adding that “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.”

Ramaswamy’s latest comments come after he held a town hall in Springfield on Sept. 19, and sidestepped questions from reporters about Trump’s claim.

Shocking, I know. Who knew that some MAGA politicians occasionally speak the truth? This is actually newsworthy.

Of course, Ramaswamy did add the usual MAGA caveat “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.” Put aside that none of the residents have produced any proof and some have even backtracked but still...

This is a good sign. Small steps, eh?

He didn't see any evidence but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...
Because when you have the spotlight on your third-world behavior placed in the media of the country you are invading, they are going to continue to misbehave for people who may come check them out.

The OP is so effin dumb he thinks that Ramaswamy not seeing it after the spotlight was cast is proof that it wasn't happening.

Because when you have the spotlight on your third-world behavior placed in the media of the country you are invading, they are going to continue to misbehave for people who may come check them out.

The OP is so effin dumb he thinks that Ramaswamy not seeing it after the spotlight was cast is proof that it wasn't happening.
Retard. The news article is quoting Ramaswamy. Them's the facts. Try to keep up.

461033605_944456337716892_5130127163121305081_n.jpg

Staunch Trump ally and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy said he didn’t see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio - a debunked allegation that was pushed by former President Donald Trump during the presidential debate this month.

“Having gone to Springfield, I didn't see that evidence,” Ramaswamy said on CNN Tuesday, before adding that “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.”

Ramaswamy’s latest comments come after he held a town hall in Springfield on Sept. 19, and sidestepped questions from reporters about Trump’s claim.

Shocking, I know. Who knew that some MAGA politicians occasionally speak the truth? This is actually newsworthy.

Of course, Ramaswamy did add the usual MAGA caveat “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.” Put aside that none of the residents have produced any proof and some have even backtracked but still...

Why isn't he joining in with the big liars?

Why isn't he joining in with the big liars?
Good question. But, if he keeps this up - going against their Fuhrer - he is liable to be branded a traitor and voted off the cult farm.

So, I fully expect Vivek to backslide and issue a statement that he was misunderstood blah blah. But still... a moment of honesty from these MAGA turds is to be celebrated.

I'm not saying that illegals are doing or not doing it, BUT, did he really expect to witness people eating cats and dogs?

Forum List

Back