Vivek Ramaswamy says he didn't see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs

Staunch Trump ally and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy said he didn’t see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio - a debunked allegation that was pushed by former President Donald Trump during the presidential debate this month.

“Having gone to Springfield, I didn't see that evidence,” Ramaswamy said on CNN Tuesday, before adding that “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.”

Ramaswamy’s latest comments come after he held a town hall in Springfield on Sept. 19, and sidestepped questions from reporters about Trump’s claim.

Shocking, I know. Who knew that some MAGA politicians occasionally speak the truth? This is actually newsworthy.

Of course, Ramaswamy did add the usual MAGA caveat “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.” Put aside that none of the residents have produced any proof and some have even backtracked but still...

This is a good sign. Small steps, eh?

So what are they supposed to do Go sifting through human shit looking for cat bones you idiot? If people are saying their pets are missing then their pets are missing. There have been several accounts of Haitians walking out of the park with beheaded geese and reported to the local police. Apparently these incidents happened long before Springfield became a national issue.

Animals aside the fact that 20,000 Haitians were dumped on the town of 60,000 is pretty piss poor allocation if you ask me. How do you school the kids? How do you provide housing? How do you provide employment?

Staunch Trump ally and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy said he didn’t see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio - a debunked allegation that was pushed by former President Donald Trump during the presidential debate this month.

“Having gone to Springfield, I didn't see that evidence,” Ramaswamy said on CNN Tuesday, before adding that “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.”

Ramaswamy’s latest comments come after he held a town hall in Springfield on Sept. 19, and sidestepped questions from reporters about Trump’s claim.

Shocking, I know. Who knew that some MAGA politicians occasionally speak the truth? This is actually newsworthy.

Of course, Ramaswamy did add the usual MAGA caveat “there are residents in the community that have pointed to that.” Put aside that none of the residents have produced any proof and some have even backtracked but still...

Vivek went to Springfield to bolster his chances for a spot in Trump's administration, if Trump wins. He likes to speak in dog whistles to the MAGA crowd. I laughed when Ann Coulter gave him his Indian wake up call. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Those are not citizens. Why are you compelled to keep this going about non citizens?

Vivek went to Springfield to bolster his chances for a spot in Trump's administration, if Trump wins. He likes to speak in dog whistles to the MAGA crowd. I laughed when Ann Coulter gave him his Indian wake up call. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Can you cackle like Harris does? This woman can.

The OP and all other Dims and of course the MSM, are using the stupid 'they're eating pets' story, to deflect away from the REAL stories of cities and towns that are being overwhelmed when thousands of migrants flood in.
Don't lose sight of what is actually going on.

The OP and all other Dims and of course the MSM, are using the stupid 'they're eating pets' story, to deflect away from the REAL stories of cities and towns that are being overwhelmed when thousands of migrants flood in.
Don't lose sight of what is actually going on.
So, let's go there. How did the Haitians end up in Springfield, Ohio?

Did they do a mass invasion while no one was looking? What lies has your orange fuhrer or any other MAGA nut job told you? Go.

Last edited:

Do your feelings indicate the chow downs are happening on every street corner

Forum List

Back