Vivek Ramaswamy says he didn't see evidence of Haitian migrants eating cats and dogs

Its not just rumors about hungry Hattians that is the problem...

Still holding on to those lies, eh? But then what else have you retards left? Who wants to wake up and find that their dear leader is an orange rapist degenerate thug, amIright? Thoughts & prayers.

Still holding on to those lies, eh? But then what else have you retards left? Who wants to wake up and find that their dear leader is an orange rapist degenerate thug, amIright? Thoughts & prayers.
Just showing you what the people in Springfield are dealing with... I guess you don't give a shit as long as you can defend this Kamala Harris invasion.... If it were republicans bringing in these people and having them sign up to vote you would be besides yourself....

The OP and all other Dims and of course the MSM, are using the stupid 'they're eating pets' story, to deflect away from the REAL stories of cities and towns that are being overwhelmed when thousands of migrants flood in.
Don't lose sight of what is actually going on.
Exactly.....this is what Vance demonstrated in his interview rather brilliantly.

Just showing you what the people in Springfield are dealing with... I guess you don't give a shit as long as you can defend this Kamala Harris invasion.... If it were republicans bringing in these people and having them sign up to vote you would be besides yourself....
Again, retard… you are spreading lies and I should give a fuck? :auiqs.jpg:

Come back when you have something honest. :bye1:

Forum List

Back