Vladimir Putin vs. Borak Obama - who would you vote for

Who would you vote for if the following 3 were on the ballot

• Total voters
I'd vote for the one with the unusual name.

I guess that would be McCain.

I guess this would be one way of getting McCain some votes, pit him up against Putin. Obama gets his votes the old fashioned way, he campaigns.

Most Americans certainly wouldn't vote for Putin. They'd elect Obama yet again.

I guess this would be one way of getting McCain some votes, pit him up against Putin. Obama gets his votes the old fashioned way, he campaigns.

McCain is a war loving monster who just wants to see Iran get bombed into cinders and glass before he dies.

McCain is a war loving monster who just wants to see Iran get bombed into cinders and glass before he dies.

He and his friend Lindsey Graham are both slugs in congress, coasting their way through until they decide they want to finally retire or they die. They have their following and there's nothing we can do about it.

Putin is a leader and a man. Obama is an imposter and a boy. McCain is senile.

I would vote for Putin.

poor sarah, its a hypothetical question. Look it up.

Putin is not eligible to run for american president. Geeeez, you libs are dumb.

If I had a gun to my head and had to vote for either I would vote for the American every time.

I would vote for Putin.

seriously?

a Cajun Communist, imagine that.

OMG, you too? its a hypothetical question.

So, lets try again:

who is a better leader, obama or putin?

who has his country's best interests at heart, obama or putin?

who is a man and who is a boy?

who is competent and who is incompetent?

Answering Putin does not mean I am a communist or a Putin lover, it just means that I believe that Putin is a more effective leader of his country.

I would vote for Putin.

A leader and a 'man'? If you like Putin, you would have LOVED Stalin...

Ya know, thats really funny. I was in Russia recently and the russians hate Stalin, they do not want to talk about him.

Its amazing how off-topic some of you can go when you are ignorant to what the OP was asking.

I would vote for Putin.

seriously?

So, lets try again:

Answering Putin does not mean I am a communist or a Putin lover, it just means that I believe that Putin is a more effective leader of his country.

And Mao was "effective" also. Cut of the same cloth as Putin.

seriously?

So, lets try again:

You don't know much about Mao, do you?

I would vote for Putin.

A leader and a 'man'? If you like Putin, you would have LOVED Stalin...

Ya know, thats really funny. I was in Russia recently and the russians hate Stalin, they do not want to talk about him.

Its amazing how off-topic some of you can go when you are ignorant to what the OP was asking.

REALLY? They sure loved Stalin when Mikhail Gorbachev tried to liberalize Russia.

Soviet Conservatives Try to Turn Back the Clock on Gorbachev's Policies - New York Times

So, lets try again:

Incorrect, I know much about Mao, a totalitarian monster; Putin has a similar makeup, but not the power. EDIT: More on Vladimer, he is warning both Ukraine AND the EU, not a freedom loving guy:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/27/ukraine-signs-historic-trade-and-economic-pact-with-eu/

Last edited:

So, lets try again:

"shhhhhhhh it's a secret, ancient Chinese Secret"

220px-Mao.jpg

Chairman Mao Zedong on liberalism

We stand for active ideological struggle because it is the weapon for ensuring unity within the Party and the revolutionary organizations in the interest of our fight. Every Communist and revolutionary should take up this weapon.

But liberalism rejects ideological struggle and stands for unprincipled peace, thus giving rise to a decadent, Philistine attitude and bringing about political degeneration in certain units and individuals in the Party and the revolutionary organizations.

Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension. It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads.

I would vote for Putin just to piss off the Gay Mafia........and Bodey.

No one can say that I am a racist, and I have more legitimate reasons to hate Russia than any politician on the media, but I believe Putin would be a better president for America, and I am not interested in any race cards.

Thank you for making the votes visable. :D

It's just freaking hilarious that there are people who would vote for Putin: he is a vicious, murderous, authoritarian dictator. What a bunch of morons. And these people actually get to vote in real life. Sad, very sad.

Forum List

Back