Vladimir Putin vs. Borak Obama - who would you vote for

Who would you vote for if the following 3 were on the ballot

• Total voters
No one can say that I am a racist, and I have more legitimate reasons to hate Russia than any politician on the media, but I believe Putin would be a better president for America, and I am not interested in any race cards.

Tough choice - neither one is an American
Both are Communists
But at least Vladimir is honest about it
Hmmm .......

I'd vote for the one with the unusual name.

I guess that would be McCain.

I guess this would be one way of getting McCain some votes, pit him up against Putin. Obama gets his votes the old fashioned way, he campaigns.

Most Americans certainly wouldn't vote for Putin. They'd elect Obama yet again.

poor sarah, its a hypothetical question. Look it up.

Putin is not eligible to run for american president. Geeeez, you libs are dumb.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9349961-post64.html

And you say Libs are dumb? :lol:

I guess this would be one way of getting McCain some votes, pit him up against Putin. Obama gets his votes the old fashioned way, he campaigns.

Most Americans certainly wouldn't vote for Putin. They'd elect Obama yet again.

poor sarah, its a hypothetical question. Look it up.

Putin is not eligible to run for american president. Geeeez, you libs are dumb.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/9349961-post64.html

And you say Libs are dumb? :lol:

A lot of posters are pro KGB, a surprise.:lol:

No one can say that I am a racist, and I have more legitimate reasons to hate Russia than any politician on the media, but I believe Putin would be a better president for America, and I am not interested in any race cards.

Both are Communists
Hmmm .......

Exactly!

Vlad isn't sugar coating his communist message, unlike Hussein Obama , who has been hiding his plans to destroy America since day one!

Both are Communists
Hmmm .......

Exactly!

Vlad isn't sugar coating his communist message, unlike Hussein Obama , who has been hiding his plans to destroy America since day one!

You people are absurd. You SWALLOW every drop of faux news propaganda.

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

Both are Communists
Hmmm .......

Exactly!

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

WARNING! Far left propaganda rant in progress!

Exactly!

Maybe when you grow up, you will be able to construct a paragraph.

Maybe when you grow up, you will be able to construct a paragraph.

Oh the irony of those comments from a far left Obama drone!

Oh the irony of those comments from a far left Obama drone!

Guess not...parrots can't structure paragraphs, they can only mimic phrases...

Oh my the far left Obama drone did it again!

The irony!

You right wing pea brains are so indoctrinated with propaganda, you are choosing a Russian KGB killer over an American.

It is as sick as a group of people can get. I understand President Obama is a Democrat, but he is not a Russian depot like Putin.

When Bush was in office, there was ZERO talk from you right wing turds about BIG government, debt or scandals.

Bush lost my support when he invaded Iraq, but I would never choose Putin over Bush.

You folks have gone over a cliff.

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Guess not...parrots can't structure paragraphs, they can only mimic phrases...

The irony!

You right wing pea brains are so indoctrinated with propaganda, you are choosing a Russian KGB killer over an American.

It is as sick as a group of people can get. I understand President Obama is a Democrat, but he is not a Russian depot like Putin.

When Bush was in office, there was ZERO talk from you right wing turds about BIG government, debt or scandals.

Bush lost my support when he invaded Iraq, but I would never choose Putin over Bush.

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Another far left Obama drone propaganda rant!'

Go figure!

Got anything factual and based in reality to contribute?

The irony!

Go figure!

I see you are out to prove you are incapable of constructing a paragraph.

I found a new avatar for you...

Amazon_Parrot.jpg

You're welcome!!!

Go figure!

I see you are out to prove you are incapable of constructing a paragraph.

I found a new avatar for you...

You're welcome!!!

The irony of those comment after a long cut and paste far left propaganda rant.

Six years in, and wingnuts still don't know the name of the President Of The United States.

Disgraceful/Par for the course

Six years in, and wingnuts still don't know the name of the President Of The United States.

Disgraceful/Par for the course

Yes the far left does not often know who is president they are just programmed to follow and not question things..

Forum List

Back