Vladimir Putin vs. Borak Obama - who would you vote for

Who would you vote for if the following 3 were on the ballot

• Total voters
We're not surprised by you commie-lovers any more! :lol:

Carry on Comrades.

Uh dummie, your Supreme Leader's a Commie. Man, too many low-information voters these days.

Putin's not my leader. He's your leader now that you've elected him as your president. Carry on commie-lovers.

I was talking about your Supreme Leader Obama. He's an Anti-American Marxist. Always has been. But you didn't know that because you're a typical low-information voter.

The KGB "rocket man" is all YOURS.

While the far left tries their best to mock Putin, they secretly admire him, just like they did Hitler and Stalin..

As opposed to the right flat out sucking his weenie?

Having been in uniform makes your appreciation for Putin even more perplexing, when I was in there we didn't like Russians.

Years ago no one liked Russians. Eisenhower declared Russia to be the land of Godless Communists. Now we are the Godless communists.

It's surprising that so many liberals don't like Putin. He decriminalized marijuana throughout Russia. Selling it brings some serious penalties, but it's no crime to have or use it. Pot is such an article of faith among liberals, they must not know or they would have sold out the US by now.
Why do you use gay sexual practices for put downs? I mean, that's what you do to your buddies, right?

Why would any dumb shit on the planet vote for any of them?
I am proud to say that I did not vote nor advocated for any of them, I even made a speech explaining why Putin is a pawn portrayed as a dictator, (liberating humanity - hidden dictatorship) but this poll is to demonstrate that we, the American people distrust "our own" president even more than we distrust a president of Russia.

Why would any dumb shit on the planet vote for any of them?
I am proud to say that I did not vote nor advocated for any of them, I even made a speech explaining why Putin is a pawn portrayed as a dictator, (liberating humanity - hidden dictatorship) but this poll is to demonstrate that we, the American people distrust "our own" president even more than we distrust a president of Russia.
It's sad. But if a monkey gets elected next time, Putin will be forgotten.

Uh dummie, your Supreme Leader's a Commie. Man, too many low-information voters these days.

While the far left tries their best to mock Putin, they secretly admire him, just like they did Hitler and Stalin..

And you secretly admire President Obama... well, you are so obsessed with him you must be. You have been dropping too many hints to ignore that fact.

And you secretly admire President Obama... well, you are so obsessed with him you must be. You have been dropping too many hints to ignore that fact.

Ah, Obama and Putin are actually probably good buds. They have a lot in common. They're both Anti-American Marxists. And they're both Dictator Megalomaniacs. Probably planning a round of Golf together as we speak. That being said, Putin's probably still the better choice.

Ah, Obama and Putin are actually probably good buds. They have a lot in common. They're both Anti-American Marxists. And they're both Dictator Megalomaniacs. Probably planning a round of Golf together as we speak. That being said, Putin's probably still the better choice.

Aren't you special.

Aren't you special.

Gee, did Bush pick up Cheney's shine' before he saw Putin's "soul"? I believe Bush quit drinking long before the Presidency, but that 180 proof stuff Cheney guzzled could have half knocked him out.

A lot of KGB fans here, look at Pooty Poot's vote tally.

KGB/Homeland Security. There is no discernible difference. Big Brother now has all the same powers the KGB once enjoyed. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

And you admire Vladimir Putin with whom you have a lot in common. You both are anti Americans. You both are extremists.

I'm not big on any of the choices. Putin and Obama are actually very similar. Both are Dictator Megalomaniacs who have roots in Anti-American Marxism. But Putin does seems to love his Country and People. I just don't sense that with Obama. He comes off as Anti-American and divisive. He's put Foreign Interests and his own, above the American Peoples' interests. His Illegal Immigration debacle is proof of that. So like i said earlier, none of the above would have been the best choice.
We can't trust Obama; he hates us and looks dorky in his housewife jeans. Putin is a stud by comparison.

He's a stud who's boys just shot down a civilian plane.

Glad to see you admire that.

And you admire Vladimir Putin with whom you have a lot in common. You both are anti Americans. You both are extremists.

Didn't say i admire him. I said him and Obama actually have a lot in common. I said he was probably the better choice.

I'm not big on any of the choices. Putin and Obama are actually very similar. Both are Dictator Megalomaniacs who have roots in Anti-American Marxism. But Putin does seems to love his Country and People. I just don't sense that with Obama. He comes off as Anti-American and divisive. He's put Foreign Interests and his own, above the American Peoples' interests. His Illegal Immigration debacle is proof of that. So like i said earlier, none of the above would have been the best choice.
We can't trust Obama; he hates us and looks dorky in his housewife jeans. Putin is a stud by comparison.

And you admire Obama for shooting a US citizen with a drone strike without due process, but hey continue pretending that Obama is not worse than Bush..

And you admire Obama for shooting a US citizen with a drone strike without due process, but hey continue pretending that Obama is not worse than Bush..

I wish it was me who shot that asshole.

Al-Alwaki was a terrorist. Both his big major plots, failed. Thankfully he didn't get another chance. See how that works?

I wish I could have shot McVeigh or Koresh too before they committed their crimes.

Forum List

Back