Vladimir Putin vs. Borak Obama - who would you vote for

Who would you vote for if the following 3 were on the ballot

• Total voters
We can't trust Obama; he hates us and looks dorky in his housewife jeans. Putin is a stud by comparison.

He's a stud who's boys just shot down a civilian plane.

Glad to see you admire that.

And you admire Obama for shooting a US citizen with a drone strike without due process, but hey continue pretending that Obama is not worse than Bush..

And you keep on pretending that YOU are not an anti American.

We can't trust Obama; he hates us and looks dorky in his housewife jeans. Putin is a stud by comparison.

And you admire Obama for shooting a US citizen with a drone strike without due process, but hey continue pretending that Obama is not worse than Bush..

are you F'n serious ??? .... HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CRAP.

these RW's have completely gone over the edge ... this country owes it to itself to keep these crazy TRAITORS as far away from political leadership as POSSIBLE !

I wish it was me who shot that asshole.

Al-Alwaki was a terrorist. Both his big major plots, failed. Thankfully he didn't get another chance. See how that works?

I wish I could have shot McVeigh or Koresh too before they committed their crimes.

Thank you proving that the whole far left agenda on Due process was a fraud during the Bush years..

Al-Alwaki was a terrorist. Both his big major plots, failed. Thankfully he didn't get another chance. See how that works?

I wish I could have shot McVeigh or Koresh too before they committed their crimes.

Well, at least you're finally coming around. Now be brave and go a step further. You seem to be reveling in blaming Putin for this tragedy. So you should have no problem blaming every atrocity in the World that occurs with American support and weapons, on the appropriate culprit. Which is your own leaders and country.

Putin and Russia have nothing on the U.S. when it comes to brutal atrocities around the World. In fact, the reason this tragedy happened is due to the Ukrainian Government's brutal round the clock bombing campaign. And guess who's funding & arming that Government? These people were defending themselves. It was a tragic accident. It is what it is.

are you F'n serious ??? .... HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CRAP.

these RW's have completely gone over the edge ... this country owes it to itself to keep these crazy TRAITORS as far away from political leadership as POSSIBLE !

Another one proving that the far left agenda during the Bush years in regards to Due process was just a sham..

Not to mention that the far left is using this airline tragedy on this board for political gains goes to show how low and sick minded they are..

Well, at least you're finally coming around. Now be brave and go a step further. You seem to be reveling in blaming Putin for this tragedy. So you should have no problem blaming every atrocity in the World that occurs with American support and weapons, on the appropriate culprit. Which is your own leaders and country.

Putin and Russia have nothing on the U.S. when it comes to brutal atrocities around the World. In fact, the reason this tragedy happened is due to the Ukrainian Government's brutal round the clock bombing campaign. And guess who's funding & arming that Government? These people were defending themselves. It was a tragic accident. It is what it is.

Well you have to understand the far left was for giving all the terrorists Due Process up until 2009..

Thank you proving that the whole far left agenda on Due process was a fraud during the Bush years..

Booyah! Spot On. :lol:

I wouldn't vote for either one, but in a Mano a Mano Cage Match Combat, I'd bet on Putin. He'd make Obama squeal like a pig...and tell him he has a purty mouth.

20 Mule Team Borak.

Brightens clothes and leaves them smelling April fresh. :thup:

It's either that, or he was thinking of this guy --

borat-33.jpg

People!

No doubt it now! It's certain now that paulitician is a commie-loving, freaking anti-American. He just admitted as such with his staunchly defending Putin and his out of control, pro Russian separatists goons in Eastern Ukraine.

Last edited:

Then people wonder why Progressives are history's biggest mass murderers

People!

No doubt it now! It's certain now that paulitician is commie-loving, freaking anti-American. He just admitted as such with his staunchly defending Putin and his out of control, pro Russian separatists goons in Eastern Ukraine.

Our own leaders and Government have been funding and arming very evil people around the world for many many years. It's time we took some responsibility for that.

So I'll put you in "Would have donated a Kidney for Bin Laden" column.

Nice of ya :thup:

How long before you r-wing extremists come out openly to admire and defend Adolph Hitler? Not long I'll warrant. Not long at all.

Another dumb ass deceiving thread. The title: 'Vladimir Putin vs. Borak Obama - who would you vote for', and then putting McCain in the mix?

I'll bite though. I was for McCain before Palin, then I new that Republicans weren't serious.

How long before you r-wing extremists come out openly to admire and defend Adolph Hitler? Not long I'll warrant. Not long at all.

if Reagan were alive he would be taking names, having people arrested, and put on trial for treason .... these dipshits seem to forget how much taxpayer $$ went into dealing with the Russians.

if Reagan were alive he would be taking names, having people arrested, and put on trial for treason .... these dipshits seem to forget how much taxpayer $$ went into dealing with the Russians.

Ronnie never got closer to war than a film set, he'd still be napping were he alive. And the love of the KGB among the right is noted. Putin saw Bush is his cheerleading costume, laughed as did most humans, and knew he could as he pleased when the boy was have his nails done.

Putin WINS, so if Russian armed separatists shot down the passenger plane, Putin will receive thanks from his supporters here obviously.

Forum List

Back