Voters slam Kamala After Disastrous Train Wreck Interview...

Post me something she said that would make me want to vote for her IM2

~S~
What for? You aren't going to vote for her no matter what. I have nothing to prove to your punk ass. I'm voting for Harris. Whoever you vote for is on you.

If your definition of doing "well" is contradicting stands you took on important issues only four years ago...then Harris did WONDERFUL! If you mean did she explain her flip flops on those issues...then she did awful.
Trump has flip flopped also. So let's drop the double standard.

You are voting for a convicted felon. If Harris was convicted on 34 felony counts you guys would never shut up.
That "conviction" is more of an indictment of the Democratic Party and several far left prosecutors and judges than it is of Donald Trump, IM2! The people KNOW that which is why Trump's poll numbers went up after he was "convicted"!

That "conviction" is more of an indictment of the Democratic Party and several far left prosecutors and judges than it is of Donald Trump, IM2! The people KNOW that which is why Trump's poll numbers went up after he was "convicted"!
No, the conviction was for 34 counts of fraud given by citizens of this country after looking at the facts of this case. Trumps poll numbers did not go up with anybody but you right wing idiots.

1725059548405.png

Last edited:
Honolulu Lulu, Eye Candy for Oahu Wahoos

I paid close attention to another beauty, Kristi Noem, and there was a vast difference in presenting sincerity and individual opinion rather than some robotic talking points, like Tool See does.
Like Tulsi Gabbard says. She didn't leave the Democrat Party. They left her.

No, the conviction was for 34 counts of fraud given by citizens of this country after looking at the facts of this case. Trumps poll numbers did not go up with anybody but you right wing idiots.
The "conviction" was given by a liberal jury after being tried by a biased judge and a horribly biased DA! That was a black eye for the American justice system and for the Democrats that made it happen!

One question for the democrats. What if that interview was Kamel and Putin meeting? Or Xi or any other enemy country’s leader. Did that look like someone who could stand up for your interests?

She was beat down by Bash, the friendliest media person there is and she still couldn’t handle it.

She’s going to fold like a cheap lawn chair with real leaders.

You are voting for a convicted felon. If Harris was convicted on 34 felony counts you guys would never shut up.
If we didn’t have a politically motivated DOJ she would be. Along with Clinton, Obie, Bidumb, holder…etc.

Forum List

Back