Voting Question For The Left

Yes, just as predicted in my OP. But, I must confess, it didn't take a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist or even a prophet to predict the left's response to my question.
You made baseless accusations in your OP, got called out on it, and couldn’t back them up.

Your question didn’t matter because your premise was proven to be completely false.

You made baseless accusations in your OP, got called out on it, and couldn’t back them up.

Your question didn’t matter because your premise was proven to be completely false.
His OP just states..

You can try to convince me otherwise, but I am voting for Trump anyway

The reason for this thread. You either hold your nose and vote for Trump or you vote for the destruction of our country.

This is in part why I plan on voting for RFK JR. Do I like everything he stands for or even his VP pick? Nope, but I don't like things about Trump or Harris either. As many have said, you don't get everything you want in a candidate. But thru it all RFK has made the most sense and undeniably loves this country and running for the country's sake more than his own interests.

He did say in his speech, that his name is on more than enough states ballots to win and even encouraged supporters to do so. Whether he actually wins or not, if enough people did vote for him it would send a very important and clear message to the establishment, not to mention the shock value.......that the people are tired of the political bullshit that has been running rampant for the last several election cycles and their candidate choices suck and actually get people to talking instead of fighting like a bunch of 3rd graders

This is in part why I plan on voting for RFK JR. Do I like everything he stands for or even his VP pick? Nope, but I don't like things about Trump or Harris either. As many have said, you don't get everything you want in a candidate. But thru it all RFK has made the most sense and undeniably loves this country and running for the country's sake more than his own interests.

He did say in his speech, that his name is on more than enough states ballots to win and even encouraged supporters to do so. Whether he actually wins or not, if enough people did vote for him it would send a very important and clear message to the establishment, not to mention the shock value.......that the people are tired of the political bullshit that has been running rampant for the last several election cycles and their candidate choices suck and actually get people to talking instead of fighting like a bunch of 3rd graders
RFK Jr dropped out of the race

Guy, that's not a valid argument. Trump created the problem to start with, Biden is the one who had to fix it.

Again, Trump looks great if you don't hold him accountable for anything and give him credit for things he had nothing to do with.
Trump was as much a victim of COVID as the rest of us.

The establishment created COVID and unleashed it on us in time for the 2020 election.

If RFK Jr. made sense to you its because you want him to.

Trump was as much a victim of COVID as the rest of us.

The establishment created COVID and unleashed it on us in time for the 2020 election.
COVID cost Trump the election

Most Presidents would have used a national crisis to unite the country and have the people rally around its leader.

Look at Bush after 9-11
Both parties and the country rallied to support Bush

Trump was the opposite
He turned COVID political and was more concerned with his election.
Is it over yet?

RFK Jr dropped out of the race

NO he didn't 'drop out'.......he did suspend his campaign. There is a big difference.

He is still entitled to his delegates, funds, etc and does still have a chance of winning, small though it may be.

University of Cincinnati political science professor David Niven said most candidates suspend, rather than end, campaigns.

“If you actually said, ‘I’m dropping out. You won’t have me to kick around anymore’ — which no one does — you would forfeit delegates so you would have less of a role at the party’s convention and in terms of raising money, you would be much more strictly limited from raising money to retire any debt that your campaign accumulated,” Niven said. “Whereas, in suspending, you really are still campaigning legally so you can continue to raise money, continue to hire consultants, or pay staff. It’s really a great deal of flexibility because suspend does not mean end."

As I said.......his name is on enough ballots and depending on state election laws where his name is not on the ballot, he could be a write in candidate

He encouraged his supporters in swing states to vote for Trump.

He encouraged his supporters in swing states to vote for Trump.

Full transcript of his speech........

I want everyone to know that I am not terminating my campaign. I am simply suspending it and not ending it. My name will remain on the ballot in most states. If you live in a blue state, you can vote for me without harming or helping President Trump or Vice President Harris. In red states, the same will apply. I encourage you to vote for me. And if enough of you do vote for me, and neither of the major party candidates win 270 votes, which is quite possible, in fact, today our polling shows them tying at 269, I could conceivably still end up in the White House in a contention election. But in about ten battleground states, where my presence would be a spoiler, I’m going to remove my name, and I’ve already started that process and urge voters not to vote for me.

Forum List

Back