VP Harris AGAIN Calls For Violence Against Those Who Refuse To Comy

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

VP Harris gave new orders to the Democrats' / Her militifant domestic terrorists:

Go around the country - your neighborhoods, your communities - knock on doors, harrass people / your neighbors until they agree to obey - by taking the vaccine shots.

The last time Democrats called on American citizens to hunt, hound, and harrass anyone GOP politicians were attacked at a public park by a triggered snowflake who attempted to assassinate the GOP Reps, & Rep Steve Scalise was shot. ... by an insane snowflake just following orders from Pelosi, Mad Max, and other Democrats...

So now Harris is 'sicking ' her terrorists on anyone who refuses to obey & take the vaccine, calling for further division by calling upon citizens to turn on their fellow citizens to pressure / force others into getting vaccinated.

VP Harris gave new orders to the Democrats' / Her militifant domestic terrorists:

Go around the country - your neighborhoods, your communities - knock on doors, harrass people / your neighbors until they agree to obey - by taking the vaccine shots.

The last time Democrats called on American citizens to hunt, hound, and harrass anyone GOP politicians were attacked at a public park by a triggered snowflake who attempted to assassinate the GOP Reps, & Rep Steve Scalise was shot. ... by an insane snowflake just following orders from Pelosi, Mad Max, and other Democrats...

So now Harris is 'sicking ' her terrorists on anyone who refuses to obey & take the vaccine, calling for further division by calling upon citizens to turn on their fellow citizens to pressure / force others into getting vaccinated.
What violence did she call for?

Bring it bitch
Sign on my front gate. "No Solicitation, No Trespassing" "Owner is a gun owner with a backhoe"

Mine says "The 12 Gauge is loaded proceed with caution"
I warned my son-in-law when he was dating my daughter. He introduced himself and I tossed him a 3-1/2" 12 Ga. shell. I told him if he ever brought my daughter home late or hurt her, the next one would be coming without the shell and much faster. Happily, 15 years and two fabulous grand kids later, I haven't had to deliver on that promise.

Good
You retards need to be taught a lesson.
Sometimes in life you just have to smack some sense into the lower class citizens.

Bring it bitch
Sign on my front gate. "No Solicitation, No Trespassing" "Owner is a gun owner with a backhoe"

I don't have a sign on my front gate ... but I do have one on the van parked in my driveway ...

free-candy.jpg

Probably not a good idea. I generally have a Glock tucked into the back of my belt when someone knocks on my door unannounced.

Can't be too careful these days. Of course, they'd probably be wearing a mask, so that would be a sure sign that they're weenies. They'd just get told to fuck off.

Last edited:

download (7).jpeg

You did it again.

Calls for violence...LOL!!

Good
You retards need to be taught a lesson.
Sometimes in life you just have to smack some sense into the lower class citizens.

You are free to try it.

With 4K already dead from it, you may find some of us will smack back and then some...

I wonder how that will work out here in Texas .... :Boom2:

Forum List

Back