VP Harris AGAIN Calls For Violence Against Those Who Refuse To Comy

VP Harris gave new orders to the Democrats' / Her militifant domestic terrorists:

Go around the country - your neighborhoods, your communities - knock on doors, harrass people / your neighbors until they agree to obey - by taking the vaccine shots.

The last time Democrats called on American citizens to hunt, hound, and harrass anyone GOP politicians were attacked at a public park by a triggered snowflake who attempted to assassinate the GOP Reps, & Rep Steve Scalise was shot. ... by an insane snowflake just following orders from Pelosi, Mad Max, and other Democrats...

So now Harris is 'sicking ' her terrorists on anyone who refuses to obey & take the vaccine, calling for further division by calling upon citizens to turn on their fellow citizens to pressure / force others into getting vaccinated.
View attachment 504535
You did it again.

Hey dumbass ....

Listen to Harris say this in her own words.

I heard no mention of violence.

You're hallucinating.

The last time Democrats engaged in violent rhetoric, asking their followers to harrass conservatives & GOP politicians, GOP candidates were attacked, an assassination attempt was made against GOP politicians, GOP election HAS were vandalized, families were accosted on the streets and in restaurants, and more...

Harris bailed out domestic terrorists who inflicted BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat communities all over the US, putting them back on the streets to continue committing acts of terrorism. She called on them to continue continue to do so after the election was over...and they have answered her call.

Now she is supporting / advocating Marxism and Marxist-based indoctrination whose intent is to destroy this country.
Please, point out the incitement to violence.
I already did you brain dead Leftist ....

Stop responding to my post.

I have has enough of your dumbassery for one evening.
No, you didn't. There was no mention of violence anywhere in her speech.
Democrats' call to 'harrass' was an incitement for an attempted assassination. That history substantiated what Harris means by 'harrassment' now.

I saw no incitement to violence.

Harass doesn't mean attack.

It's not like she said "punch them out, I'll pay your legal bills".

VP Harris gave new orders to the Democrats' / Her militifant domestic terrorists:

Go around the country - your neighborhoods, your communities - knock on doors, harrass people / your neighbors until they agree to obey - by taking the vaccine shots.

The last time Democrats called on American citizens to hunt, hound, and harrass anyone GOP politicians were attacked at a public park by a triggered snowflake who attempted to assassinate the GOP Reps, & Rep Steve Scalise was shot. ... by an insane snowflake just following orders from Pelosi, Mad Max, and other Democrats...

So now Harris is 'sicking ' her terrorists on anyone who refuses to obey & take the vaccine, calling for further division by calling upon citizens to turn on their fellow citizens to pressure / force others into getting vaccinated.
View attachment 504535
You did it again.

Hey dumbass ....

You're hallucinating.

The last time Democrats engaged in violent rhetoric, asking their followers to harrass conservatives & GOP politicians, GOP candidates were attacked, an assassination attempt was made against GOP politicians, GOP election HAS were vandalized, families were accosted on the streets and in restaurants, and more...

Harris bailed out domestic terrorists who inflicted BILLIONS of dollars in damage in Democrat communities all over the US, putting them back on the streets to continue committing acts of terrorism. She called on them to continue continue to do so after the election was over...and they have answered her call.

Now she is supporting / advocating Marxism and Marxist-based indoctrination whose intent is to destroy this country.

Sorry, but Democrats & snowflakes have proven their idea of harrassment is assault and assassination attempts.

View attachment 504535
You did it again.

Hey dumbass ....

You're hallucinating.

Sorry, but Democrats & snowflakes have proven their idea of harrassment is assault and assassination attempts.

Well that's a lie.

Good
You retards need to be taught a lesson.
Sometimes in life you just have to smack some sense into the lower class citizens.
You going out harassing people?

LOL! No, you won't.

View attachment 504535
You did it again.
Prove she didn't say it.

Good
You retards need to be taught a lesson.
Sometimes in life you just have to smack some sense into the lower class citizens.

Please be the one that tries.

Before accusing her of harassment and giving orders to militant terrorist, let's at least look at what she actually said in a her speech to give pointers to health dept. workers at a vaccination site on how to overcome vaccination hesitancy.

“For example, if you knock on the door and someone says they ‘don’t have the time to get the vaccine’ — because people are busy. They’re just trying to just make it through the day. Or they say that pharmacies are never open when they do have time, well, let’s address that. Because now, you can let them know that pharmacies across our country are keeping their doors open for 24 hours on Fridays in June, including today. Because we need to meet people where they are! Some folks are working two jobs…” Harris said.

“And what if they say they can’t miss work? Well, you can tell them that there are employers across the country who are offering paid time off for their employees to get vaccinated and we want to encourage and challenge more employers to do the same,’ she said.

Have young children? Kamala’s got you covered.

“Other folks who need time to recover after they get the shot, right? And may need a little moment where they need some help with their kids. So we have partnered with the YMCA, with KinderCare, and the Learning Care Group to provide free childcare for both vaccination and recovery. We need to meet people where they are.”

“You might run across people as you’re out talking and knocking, folks might say, ‘I don’t have a car’ or ‘there’s no public transportation or bus that comes by my house.’ And that’s fair, because how can we expect them to get to a vaccination site? Well, now, as part of the solution, rideshare companies are giving free rides to and from vaccination centers,” Kamala said.
What does she suggest to say to people who say "No, I don't want your damn science experiment"?

View attachment 504535
You did it again.

Hey dumbass ....

You're hallucinating.

Well that's a lie.

The sick snowflake Mad Max incited into attempting to assassinate GOP politicians says you're a liar and sicker in the head than he is.

Some communist activists will actually have what purports to be the vaccine able to pressure you on the spot. Trust them at your peril.

Forum List

Back