WA Post: We Forgot He’s a Democrat, So We Take It Back, Black Face Is OK

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-12-28_20-31-11.jpeg

Imagine if a photo like this of Trump surfaced.

Washington Post has apologized to Northam for saying it was a bad thing.

Just a reminder that Democrats can get away with anything (and the media will praise them)

Can you imagine if the Lefties could find a blackface photo of Donald Trump from 30 or 40 years ago? I'm surprised they haven't photoshopped one. Of course we have 11 months til the election so.....:blsmile:

Can you imagine if the Lefties could find a blackface photo of Donald Trump from 30 or 40 years ago? I'm surprised they haven't photoshopped one. Of course we have 11 months til the election so.....:blsmile:

Don't give them dimwits any ideas! But then they can't even meme, let alone photoshop.

This backtrack by the Post further justifies Trump banning the paper from the WH. He cannot support a paper that glorifies and excuses racism.

Lefties have gone back 40+ years to find evidence that proves Trump is a racist with his real estate business, but of course no lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that proves he is a racist. I wouldn't be surprised if they claim Trump wore blackface, and I wouldn't be surprised If they made a bigger deal about it than with Northam.

Commies stay in hiding when threads like this come up. No place for them to hide when the lights get flipped on...

Lefties have gone back 40+ years to find evidence that proves Trump is a racist with his real estate business, but of course no lefty has ever come up with a shred of evidence that proves he is a racist. I wouldn't be surprised if they claim Trump wore blackface, and I wouldn't be surprised If they made a bigger deal about it than with Northam.
They don't need to go anywhere or find anything.

Just say it and their masses will start chanting it.

Forum List

Back