Wall Street Journal criticizes Trump's economic proposed policies

Amazing how Billo can read a list of 500 companies and do an analysis of them to determine that a lot of them are "sham" companies...ALL IN JUST 8 MINUTES!!! AMAZING!!!

A list of shell companies?! Isn’t that what Biden was accused of? Every accusation is an admission! :auiqs.jpg:

#DONNYDEBT
A shell company is a company created just to launder money, Konradv...which is exactly what the Biden shell companies were. They literally didn't have a product or provide a service.

A shell company is a company created just to launder money, Konradv...which is exactly what the Biden shell companies were. They literally didn't have a product or provide a service.
That’s all Trump’s companies are, vehicles to move money around to evade taxes and get favorable loan rates.

#GRIFTER45

You’re a slow learner, aren’t you?! I’ve stated repeatedly I’m not here to answer questions, until you answer mine satisfactorily.

#LOWIQ
Ah, I see how it works, Konradv! If I ask you a question that you don't have an answer to...the way you dodge that question is to keep asking questions of your own? You don't think that really fools anyone...do you?

He made a comment on 9/18/2022 that the worst of the pandemic is over
he signed the federal COVID-19 PHE declaration ended on May 11, 2023. Most tools, like vaccines, treatments, and testing, will remain available.

Nostra is a blatant liar.
So your link was useless. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Elmer, other than the credit card idea what other economic policies does the WSJ not like?

Yout thread title is a lie.

Did raising taxes on the wealthy "work" in New Jersey? Did it add or subtract revenue?

We both know the answer to those questions, Elmer! So why do you persist on pursuing policies that have been proven not to work?
I am pursuing policies that work. What the heck are you talking about.
Trump's tax cuts maybe had a small increase in revenues compared to previous years but the revenue would have been higher without the cut.
I am all for tax cuts. But if cut taxes we need to cut costs based on the revenue generated by the tax plan.

Forum List

Back