Walz Education Appointee Calls for the Overthrow of the U.S.

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
These liberals are mental rejects. I’m not tossing that label out there lightly. They are the unfortunate products of a prosperous nation. They are the children of decadence and are disconnected from reality.

Whatever utopia they are fantasizing about has been tried and failed. Whatever model country they are basing their fantasy on is less diverse, less tolerant and more white than the US. Any non-white country they are fantasizing about, doesn’t want them.

In their ignorance, they call for the destruction of one of the very first countries to end slavery and enshrine equality in law. These dipshits are incapable of understanding how good they have it here.

“Brian Lozenski, an associate professor of urban and multicultural education at Macalester College in Saint Paul, Minn., was appointed by Governor Tim Walz’s state education department to help write the statewide “implementation framework” (similar to a curriculum) for Minnesota’s new “ethnic studies” standards. It now emerges that Lozenski has called for the “overthrow” of the United States.”

I saw a video of an angry beta male with a creepy.moustache wearing pink shorts, cant make that up; who unprovoked, attacks a guy peacefully holding a Trump/Vance flag as he shoots the breeze.with some other guy. The pink short beta.with the creepy moustache gives him the finger, calls.him.an.A-hole simply for standing there.with a.Trump flag. Truly many of these people are psychotic. Chinas MSS did a hell.of a job.getting U.S.schools to indoctrinate.these traitors. Ive never in my life even thought about physically attacking some stranger because of a political flag they held.

These liberals are mental rejects. I’m not tossing that label out there lightly. They are the unfortunate products of a prosperous nation. They are the children of decadence and are disconnected from reality.

Whatever utopia they are fantasizing about has been tried and failed. Whatever model country they are basing their fantasy on is less diverse, less tolerant and more white than the US. Any non-white country they are fantasizing about, doesn’t want them.

In their ignorance, they call for the destruction of one of the very first countries to end slavery and enshrine equality in law. These dipshits are incapable of understanding how good they have it here.

“Brian Lozenski, an associate professor of urban and multicultural education at Macalester College in Saint Paul, Minn., was appointed by Governor Tim Walz’s state education department to help write the statewide “implementation framework” (similar to a curriculum) for Minnesota’s new “ethnic studies” standards. It now emerges that Lozenski has called for the “overthrow” of the United States.”

Sure , you created lots of chances and opportunities to help the planet .
But what a calamitous failure .

Your fate is now sealed and the only real discussion is about when that is formally and universally recognised .

" Drove my Chevvy to the levee but the levee was dry"

Walz and harris would be the most far left anti American administration in history

Expect this kind of ignorance & hate to proliferate if Kamala is elected.

Last edited:
Sure , you created lots of chances and opportunities to help the planet .
But what a calamitous failure .

Your fate is now sealed and the only real discussion is about when that is formally and universally recognised .

" Drove my Chevvy to the levee but the levee was dry"
Boo-hoo faggot. The US and the West has done more to improve the quality of life and economic standing of people all around the globe than your delusional and childish rantings.

Forum List

Back