Walz- "We can't afford four more years of this."

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Walz roasted after making puzzling gaffe during rally: 'Four more years of this'​

The Democratic vice presidential nominee appeared to ramble about 'four more years' of an issue at a Pennsylvania rally​

By Andrea Margolis Fox News
Published September 21, 202

"I'll bring her home here quick, folks: Look, Kamala Harris made it clear these guys want to instill fear," Walz began. "They want to tell you that [you should] just get over it, it's a fact of life. This is the way it is."

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this."

Walz roasted after making puzzling gaffe during rally: 'Four more years of this'​

The Democratic vice presidential nominee appeared to ramble about 'four more years' of an issue at a Pennsylvania rally​

"I'll bring her home here quick, folks: Look, Kamala Harris made it clear these guys want to instill fear," Walz began. "They want to tell you that [you should] just get over it, it's a fact of life. This is the way it is."

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this."
Freudian slips can be a bitch. :)

Freudian slips can be a bitch.

Especially in public on stage.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/230601151441-01-joe-biden-air-force-trips-230601-full-169.jpg

If one really thinks about Walz and his high praise of China over his own nation and celebrating the Tiananmen Square Massacre of students wanting freedom in their nation, by going to China on his honeymoon there.
He claims that he went to China on that specific date, so that he would remember the date. Considering his massive fawning over China's Communist government, I believe it was his way of liking what the Communist government did to opponents of their style of government.

These fucking people are mental midgets.

~~~~~~~

Tim must have nipped a few too many before that speech.
I'm sure that the Trump campaign will thank Tim for his assistance.

This might be one of the only times Walz gets something right, even though he was clueless about what he actually said. He's as dumb as Harris, but he talks a little better. Their warped ideas and philosophies are what make them dangerous to our constitution. MAGA

If one really thinks about Walz and his high praise of China over his own nation and celebrating the Tiananmen Square Massacre of students wanting freedom in their nation, by going to China on his honeymoon there.
He claims that he went to China on that specific date, so that he would remember the date. Considering his massive fawning over China's Communist government, I believe it was his way of liking what the Communist government did to opponents of their style of government.
Trump likes China too

Last edited:

Walz has been consistently taking about this disinfomation society we re living in. But of course, the right is dishonest so...

Walz has been consistently taking about this disinfomation society we re living in. But of course, the right is dishonest so...
What misinformation? Other than the lies you leftists constantly spew.

Forum List

Back