🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

War brings legit Americans together...this is perfect leading into November..Let’s do this!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Why are Libtardos pissing their panties over this Iran shit?
Libs thought Trumps ‘base’ couldn’t get more riled...haha, and now we have this, Republicans partying in the streets over killing that murderous raghead. Trump continues to unite good, real Americans like no president has in decades...this debacle with Iran will do nothing but good things for Trumps campaign...Fence sitters in WI, MI, OH, PA are probably rushing down to register as Republicans as we speak...hahaha

Libs thought Trumps ‘base’ couldn’t get more riled...haha, and now we have this, Republicans partying in the streets over killing that murderous raghead. Trump continues to unite good, real Americans like no president has in decades...this debacle with Iran will do nothing but good things for Trumps campaign...Fence sitters in WI, MI, OH, PA are probably rushing down to register as Republicans as we speak...hahaha

As a sane and rational liberal progressive on social issues but much more conservative on fiscal, crime and defense I think democrats are inept and incompetent but I'd NEVER VOTE for a right wing conservative fascist or an immoral buffoon.

As a sane and rational liberal progressive on social issues but much more conservative on fiscal, crime and defense I think democrats are inept and incompetent but I'd NEVER VOTE for a right wing conservative fascist or an immoral buffoon.

Haha...you said “sane, rational Liberal progressive”. Do you realize what that sounds like to sane, rational folks whom believe gender can’t be chosen and who think men in dresses should never shit next to little girls?

Forum List

Back