War By Attrition

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
It has long been recognized that the Palestinians were determined to "birth" their way to victory over Israel but a now 20 year downward trend reveals that may no longer be the case. According to the World Bank the Palestinian birth rate has dropped every year since 1992 from 6.54 to 4.38 (2011).

It has long been recognized that the Palestinians were determined to "birth" their way to victory over Israel but a now 20 year downward trend reveals that may no longer be the case. According to the World Bank the Palestinian birth rate has dropped every year since 1992 from 6.54 to 4.38 (2011).

Say it didn't go down. Let them give birth like Rabbits . As long as it's not in Israel, who cares? One more reason for no " Right of Return" :lol:

Don't tell Pbel.

Say it didn't go down. Let them give birth like Rabbits . As long as it's not in Israel, who cares? One more reason for no " Right of Return" :lol:

Unfortunately they are not rabbits, then you could hunt and cook them, and use the fur or leather by tanning with urine.

Herb and Beer Braised Rabbit Recipe - Allrecipes.com
Rabbit Meat - TCM Wiki

Don't tell Pbel.

MJ&Sniffer two Krusty ZioNuts fighting for Zion, making Don Quixote look swift...Yes the Sniffer is correct birth rates for Palestinians have fallen, and the ratios slowed down with the influx of Russian Jews...What the Sniffer doesn't tell you is the Palestinian net increase in population is .9 percent a year, so that in 38-40 years they will constitute a majority...

Hey, I understand the Joos need as the Sniffer calls them...I certainly am not against Land Swaps with populations if agreed by the population, for peace to get America out of this cesspool, that is still costing American money and lives in wars with Islam for a practically Apartheid State that sees ethnicity and religion as the dividing line in our modern world, I'll accept and support.

Last edited:
Don't tell Pbel.

MJ&Sniffer two Krusty ZioNuts fighting for Zion, making Don Quixote look swift...Yes the Sniffer is correct birth rates for Palestinians have fallen, and the ratios slowed down with the influx of Russian Jews...What the Sniffer doesn't tell you is the Palestinian net increase in population is .9 percent a year, so that in 38-40 years they will constitute a majority...

Hey, I understand the Joos need as the Sniffer calls them...I certainly am not against Land Swaps with populations if agreed by the population, for peace to get America out of this cesspool, that is still costing American money and lives in wars with Islam for a practically Apartheid State that sees ethnicity and religion as the dividing line in our modern world, I'll accept and support.

Yup, your feeling were definitely hurt.

BTW, your projection of 38-40 years , weather it's right or not, would only work out if the currents stats that you used to attain the 38-40 years, stay the same.

How about then apples, you krusty Pali Nazi??

Last edited:

Unfortunately they are not rabbits, then you could hunt and cook them, and use the fur or leather by tanning with urine.

Herb and Beer Braised Rabbit Recipe - Allrecipes.com
Rabbit Meat - TCM Wiki

Do they not have any salt?

Don't tell Pbel.

BTW, your projection of 38-40 years , weather it's right or not, would only work out if the currents stats that you used to attain the 38-40 years, stay the same.

Oh, the dolt is back...if they stay the same? Are you going to send the IDF to kill their first born? Oh yea, Nut&yahoo had a law passed reducing benefits for children, he's doing his best...but birth rates within Israel is the short story...Surrounded by an ocean of Islam acculturation will slowly turn Israel Islamic by conversion.

Read your History, and please, I beg of you: No whining!!!

Last edited:
Don't tell Pbel.

Tell you what Peeballs, we'll take the analysis of the Jews when it comes to statistics and numbers, 'kay? LOL.

Oh, the dolt is back...if they stay the same? Are you going to send the IDF to kill their first born? Oh yea, Nut&yahoo had a law passed reducing benefits for children, he's doing his best...but birth rates within Israel is the short story...Surrounded by an ocean of Islam acculturation will slowly turn Israel Islamic by conversion.

Read your History, and please, I beg of you: No whining!!!

Wow, really? I thought you graduated from Brandeis??

The stats that you used to reach your conclusion that Arabs will be a majority in 38-40 years, can change you ignorant PaliNazi.
Birth rates, death rates, immigration statistics can change throughout the years.
You reached your calculation based on the fact that the current b. Rate, d. Rate, immigration would remain the same from now until 38-40 years. Did you not Peebel??
YES or NO?

Don't tell Pbel.

Tell you what Peeballs, we'll take the analysis of the Jews when it comes to statistics and numbers, 'kay? LOL.

Leave Peebel alone. He's had enough dosage of truth for one day.
Any more, and he might just overdose..

Don't tell Pbel.

As the rate decreases so does the negative percentage...Even if the Palestinian rate were halved to .45 percent a year they would become a majority in 70-80 years...

There is no rush...

As the rate decreases so does the negative percentage...Even if the Palestinian rate were halved to .45 percent a year they would become a majority in 70-80 years...

There is no rush...

That's double your last projection Pbel. Well, at least you understand.

Don't tell Pbel.

Ha ha ha. Peeballs keeps fantasizing about the demographic takeover of the Arabs. I guess he didn't get the memo.

There is no rush...
Way before that Israel will have annexed the West Bank. The writing is on the wall.

What a short memory pbel has as I only posted on June 1st and proved to him the demographic forecast on The Babies Winning the War thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/357352-babies-winning-war.html

Future Projections[edit]
In June 2013, the Central Bureau of Statistics released a demographic report, projecting that Israel's population would grow to 11.4 million by 2035, with the Jewish population numbering 8.3 million, or 73% of the population, and the Arab population at 2.6 million, or 23%. This includes some 2.3 million Muslims (20% of the population), 185,000 Druze, and 152,000 Christians. The report predicts that the Israeli population growth rate will decline to 1.4% annually, with growth in the Muslim population remaining higher than the Jewish population until 2035, at which point the Jewish population will begin growing the fastest.[56]

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stats Debunk Demographic Threat to Israel « Commentary Magazine

There is no rush...

'There is no rush'

Do you speak for all Palestinians Pbel?

You are saying that the Palestinians don't mind if things remain the same for a period of time that's longer than the current conflict has lasted?
I doubt any Palestinian would want your opinion to represent them

Last edited:

There is no rush...

'There is no rush'

You are saying that the Palestinians don't mind if things remain the same for a period of time that's longer than the current conflict.

Exactly. Pseudo pro-Palestinians like Pbel are eager to fight the Jews to the last Palestinian. They don't give a flying camel chip about those hapless "refugees" beyond their value as cannon fodder for their armchair war against Israel. A-holes.

There is no rush...

'There is no rush'

You are saying that the Palestinians don't mind if things remain the same for a period of time that's longer than the current conflict.

I doubt that hostilities will ever end with Islam as long as you occupy their third holiest site, Jerusalem...It is too emotional in a religious sense, even compromise is deadly to the signers like Sadat and Rabin...Who wants to be next?...Maybe share it, but who knows?

There is no rush...

'There is no rush'

Exactly. Pseudo pro-Palestinians like Pbel are eager to fight the Jews to the last Palestinian. They don't give a flying camel chip about those hapless "refugees" beyond their value as cannon fodder for their armchair war against Israel. A-holes.

Well said Sayit :clap2:

Forum List

Back