War with Israel is imminent

There is nothing left to say; but bye, bye, never to be remembered again
Any bets on which Mediterranean country starts it-?
My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
:)-
I don't know if you're genuinely stupid or that's just wishful thinking but minute something like that get's serious the USA and the UK and maybe even some European powerhouses like Germany will get involved and any blow any 2-bit rag head nations into next week.

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
I don't know if you're genuinely stupid or that's just wishful thinking but minute something like that get's serious the USA and the UK and maybe even some European powerhouses like Germany will get involved and any blow any 2-bit rag head nations into next week.
. . . unless it happens to be Turkey.

My money is on Turkey.

Eventually, once the Turks get sick of Mossad's infiltration of their military, and their bureaucracy, and the Israeli meddling in Syria, shit will come to a head.

. . . and the thing is, these two nations are equally matched.

No one in NATO wants to contend with the power of the Turkish Army, Navy or Air Force. It is not small by any means, and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.

Russia and Israel are on the same side of the Conflict.

Ashkenazi Jewish Communists with the Protocols of Zion plot to take over the world.

How can U.S. liberals be so anti-Russia and pro-Israel at the same time?

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?

My money is on Turkey.

Eventually, once the Turks get sick of Mossad's infiltration of their military, and their bureaucracy, and the Israeli meddling in Syria, shit will come to a head.

No one in NATO wants to contend with the power of the Turkish Army, Navy or Air Force. It is not small by any means, and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.
If Turkey get involved then that's a direct contravention of their own NATO membership as they've picked a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict so I can't see them doing it.

Reason that wouldn't apply to the USA and the UK would be they wouldn't be picking a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict directly - they'd be going after whoever was Palestine-friendly and decided on going after Israel that way by waging their own war on Israel like the OP suggests.

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
Egypt and Jordan are adhering to their peace treaty with Israel.
As to the conflict, it's almost always the same. The Israelis are just going about their daily lives when Hamas starts sending rockets into Israel and thus, Israel is forced to retaliate. The solution is simple: Stop Hamas from attacking Israel and in turn, Israel doesn't have to return fire, thus peace.

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?

My money is on Turkey.

If Turkey get involved then that's a direct contravention of their own NATO membership as they've picked a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict so I can't see them doing it.

Reason that wouldn't apply to the USA and the UK would be they wouldn't be picking a side in the Israel/Palestine conflict directly - they'd be going after whoever was Palestine-friendly and decided on going after Israel that way by waging their own war on Israel like the OP suggests.

Be a real shame if Pakistan was able to gift 3-4 of their nukes to Hamas. Or even better, on mobile launcher in the Syrian desert.

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?

My money is on Turkey.

Turkey’s Erdogan tells Putin Israel needs to be taught ‘deterrent lesson’​

". . .The Turkish strongman told Russian President Vladimir Putin that he wanted “the international community to give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson,” adding that the UN Security Council should intervene with “determined and clear messages” to Israel.

Erdogan made no secret of which side he was choosing in the conflict as he talked to Putin by phone Wednesday about the escalating military showdown between Israel and Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, as reported by the Associated Press.

The Turkish leader also pressed Putin on the need for a global force to protect the Palestinians.. . "

". . .Meanwhile, thousands of people in Istanbul defied a nationwide coronavirus curfew late on Tuesday to demonstrate against Israel’s attacks. A large convoy of cars drove toward the Israeli Consulate, waving Turkish and Palestinian flags. An image of the Palestinian and Turkish flags was projected onto the Israeli building. . . . "

and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.
What leads you to that conclusion? Are you aware they'd actually put one on the hardpoints of an F-4 in '73? No one knows for sure but that's a wager I'd never make. They realize that there is NO surrender for them or their children. No enemy would show them ANY MERCY. Never again isn't just a slogan for these people and I don't blame them at all. The next time the world decides it's okay for the Jews to burn, we ALL deserve to burn right along with them.

My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?

My money is on Turkey.

At this point in the history of the world, I don't think any nuclear nation would use them as it would unleash mutually assured global destruction.

and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.
What leads you to that conclusion? Are you aware they'd actually put one on the hardpoints of an F-4 in '73? No one knows for sure but that's a wager I'd never make. They realize that there is NO surrender for them or their children. No enemy would show them ANY MERCY. Never again isn't just a slogan for these people and I don't blame them at all. The next time the world decides it's okay for the Jews to burn, we ALL deserve to burn right along with them.
. . . first of all, most of the world has given up colonial, expansionist, and imperialist policies.

. . and, the "world," is not attacking Israel, this is a hypothetical thread. I only chimed in, which power is most likely to come support the Arabs in Gaza.

From my study of the issue, the only state that has the power, and interests in the region, is Turkey. Their military is roughly equivalent to the IDF, w/o weapons of mass destruction.

Now, why do I believe that the Israelis would not use them? Simple, it would draw in the Iranians, the Russians, and the Chinese, into a conflict they could never possibly win, so what is the point?

OTH, if they were losing a convention battle, of course there is surrender for both them and their children. . . what the hell type of bullshit propaganda are you reading? They would have world sympathy still, and could sue for peace coming out very much ahead in the peace negotiations. . . . If the alternative is complete annihilation.

The problem with both the Jewish and Muslim religions? They are both arrogant and xenophobic, and both believe they have the exclusive lock on truth. . . it makes compromise difficult if not all but impossible. Most of these fools would prefer death to compromise. They believe those outside of their world are sub-human and do not deserve the same consideration as those in their own community.

Nobody "deserves" to burn. Not the innocent Jew, nor the innocent Gentile. Grow the fuck up.

Meanwhile, thousands of people in Istanbul defied a nationwide coronavirus curfew late on Tuesday to demonstrate against Israel’s attacks.
Bully for them. Erdog likes to talk crap but he knows better than to take on that fight.
While I do agree. . . . that wasn't the premise of the thread.

. . . if such a conflagration WAS to be started? We both know that agents in both the Deep State of Turkey and Israel would orchestrate it for their own reasons.

I only mention it, because both nations have interest in Syria, and in the same area of the Mediterranean which has known oil reserves.

I remember several years back there was quite a bit of tension over a boat sinking I think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back