Warmers Double Down on Altered Data, fake science and just making it all up

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Apparently the reason that satellite measured Earth temperatures have not increased since Sputnik, is well, can't be that the AGW Global Climate Warming Change Theory is wrong that can only mean that, um, the satellites are wrong!

It's like how Einstein realized time was mutable and a function of acceleration, temperatures MUST be increasing therefore the instruments MUST be wrong

So sad. So Cult

Satellites may have been underestimating the planet's warming for decades

1622683055309-png.496637

Apparently the reason that satellite measured Earth temperatures have not increased since Sputnik, is well, can't be that the AGW Global Climate Warming Change Theory is wrong that can only mean that, um, the satellites are wrong!

It's like how Einstein realized time was mutable and a function of acceleration, temperatures MUST be increasing therefore the instruments MUST be wrong

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637

In other words, the measurements that show the least warming might also be the least reliable.

We need to go back to old reliable..........

1622854191557.png

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637
Jordan Peterson was right, the radical left have highjacked the sciences. They now deny basic biology, they lied to the world about WuFlu, and the Vax. We’re supposed to believe them about Climate Change? They are pawns for the globalists and their power grab.

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637
Jordan Peterson was right, the radical left have highjacked the sciences. They now deny basic biology, they lied to the world about WuFlu, and the Vax. We’re supposed to believe them about Climate Change? They are pawns for the globalists and their power grab.
I'll put it more succinctly. The radical left fucks up EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. And unfortunately that is just about everything these days.

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637
I'll put it more succinctly. The radical left fucks up EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES. And unfortunately that is just about everything these days.
I'll put it succinctly, you dingbats are total fruitloops. My goodness, just because the glaciers, ice caps in Greenland and Antarctica, and the Arctic ocean sea ice are melting doesn't mean it is warming. Just because the Permafrost is melting does not mean it is warming. Just because the snow is coming to the mountains later and melting off earlier, doesn't mean it is warming. LOL You guys are pathetic.

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637
I'll put it succinctly, you dingbats are total fruitloops. My goodness, just because the glaciers, ice caps in Greenland and Antarctica, and the Arctic ocean sea ice are melting doesn't mean it is warming. Just because the Permafrost is melting does not mean it is warming. Just because the snow is coming to the mountains later and melting off earlier, doesn't mean it is warming. LOL You guys are pathetic.

$76 trillion!

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637

$76 trillion!

But only the USA! The CCP can continue to build coal plants!

If that's true, how can you or anyone know WHAT THE HUMAN CONTRIBUTION is to the warming? Any scientist who says he/she can prove that the 100 variable equation of global climate can be reduced down to one is full of shit.

If that's true, how can you or anyone know WHAT THE HUMAN CONTRIBUTION is to the warming? Any scientist who says he/she can prove that the 100 variable equation of global climate can be reduced down to one is full of shit.
What is with their belief that Earth is currently at its perfect climate anyway? Cities stupidly build in flood zones?
The planet has had warm and cold periods for millions of years, now suddenly any deviation is somehow a global catastrophe.
Pure nonsense.
The Earth goes through constant changes we don't notice in our short lifespans, and no feature on the planet whether natural or man made is permanent.

Warmers:

DENIER!!!
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-gif-6.gif
I don't deny global warming, I welcome it.
Winter sucks here and when the shores of Lake Superior have Palm Trees I will celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
So far, very dissatisfied with the rate of warming.
Think I will just go run my Hemi for no reason but to help it along.

So sad. So Cult

1622683055309-png.496637
Oh my, Frankie boi of the hollow moon, is now claiming that he is so much smarter than the scientists that write for 'Science and Astronomy'
Space is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more

LiveScience
  1. Home
  2. News
  3. Science & Astronomy

Satellites may have been underestimating the planet's warming for decades​

By Stephanie Pappas 11 days ago
A new comparison of measurements finds that some don't add up.
A map of tropical water vapor from NASA. Research on water vapor and other climate features suggests that satellite measurements might have underestimated past warming.

A map of tropical water vapor from NASA. Research on water vapor and other climate features suggests that satellite measurements might have underestimated past warming. (Image credit: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)

The global warming that has already taken place may be even worse than we thought. That's the takeaway from a new study that finds satellite measurements have likely been underestimating the warming of the lower levels of the atmosphere over the last 40 years.

Basic physics equations govern the relationship between temperature and moisture in the air, but many measurements of temperature and moisture used in climate models diverge from this relationship, the new study finds.
That means either satellite measurements of the troposphere have underestimated its temperature or overestimated its moisture, study leader Ben Santer, a climate scientist at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) in California, said in a statement.

Forum List

Back