Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

I think it is time to close this thread....the proponents of the Warren Commission have been proven to be dishonest.....at least the majority of them....not possible to have a good discussion with dishonest posters.

So, again, what do YOU have to say about Oswald holding the murder weapon?

You dumbass...why don't you try checking the posts before you expose your stupidity.

Well...you couldn't scroll down maybe you can scroll up....starting at post #2525

I am on the verge of putting you on ignore as I have been advised to do....you best start improving or I will.

Still waiting to hear what YOU think. You're doing a lot of cutting and pasting of others words, many of them are in conflict.
As for putting me on ignore...gee, I won't get your "expert" input any longer? Wow... what will I do with myself?

I got about 12 inches of 'input' for you. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A stack of information abut l2 inches high....yeh dats da ticket. hehheh

I think it is time to close this thread....the proponents of the Warren Commission have been proven to be dishonest.....at least the majority of them....not possible to have a good discussion with dishonest posters.

You dumbass...why don't you try checking the posts before you expose your stupidity.

Well...you couldn't scroll down maybe you can scroll up....starting at post #2525

I am on the verge of putting you on ignore as I have been advised to do....you best start improving or I will.

Still waiting to hear what YOU think. You're doing a lot of cutting and pasting of others words, many of them are in conflict.
As for putting me on ignore...gee, I won't get your "expert" input any longer? Wow... what will I do with myself?

Of course there is a lot of conflict....when the Warren Commision lies and other folks correct those lies.....that creates conflicts duh

The Warren Commission was, is and remains bulletproof concerning the physical evidence. Your citations are the accounts that are in conflict with one another. You could clear all of this up by simply typing what YOU think. But then again, we both know you're too much of a coward to do that.

Of course there is a lot of conflict....when the Warren Commision lies and other folks correct those lies.....that creates conflicts duh

The Warren Commission was, is and remains bulletproof concerning the physical evidence. Your citations are the accounts that are in conflict with one another. You could clear all of this up by simply typing what YOU think. But then again, we both know you're too much of a coward to do that.

If you had not run away from the trial....

Surely you jest...........................Faulty Evidence: Problems with the Case Against Oswald

Surely you jest...........................Faulty Evidence: Problems with the Case Against Oswald

Again, still waiting to see what YOU think about the picture of Oswald holding the murder weapon. If you can't bring yourself to act in good faith, much less act like a man...perhaps this discussion is too deep for your shallow skills?

Again, still waiting to see what YOU think about the picture of Oswald holding the murder weapon. If you can't bring yourself to act in good faith, much less act like a man...perhaps this discussion is too deep for your shallow skills?

since you lied and ran away from the mock debate.....I have little use for you. But the rebuttal to the Warren Commission report on the famous backyard photos of oswald with the rifle has been posted...I directed you to the first post on that.....did you read any of it?

Riddle me this batman......why would Oswald leave pictures of him holding the murder weapon lying around if he was going to kll JFK?

Makes no sense just like the Warren Report.

Oh my bad....I forgot they said he was insane.....thus nothing has to make any sense because Oswald was insane...one cannot expect a insane man to act logically....or course not.....but how do they explain the well planned attack on General Walker?

Would a crazy man have been capable of such intelligent planning? You see, my dear.....how they contradict themselves?

Last edited:

since you lied and ran away from the mock debate.....I have little use for you. But the rebuttal to the Warren Commission report on the famous backyard photos of oswald with the rifle has been posted...I directed you to the first post on that.....did you read any of it?
Nope. Didn't read any of it. Why? They are Not your words. I am debating you. Not someone else.

Riddle me this batman......why would Oswald leave pictures of him holding the murder weapon lying around if he was going to kll JFK?
Not sure. Don't care. I have a picture of him holding the murder weapon.

The WC Report has the physical evidence down cold. But feel free to supply us with a rival narrative of the events of that day. I'm sure it will be fascinating.

Oh my bad....I forgot they said he was insane.....thus nothing has to make any sense because Oswald was insane...one cannot expect a insane man to act logically....or course not.....but how do they explain the well planned attack on General Walker? Would a crazy man been capable of such intelligent planning? You see, my dear.....how they contradict themselves?

So you haven't read the Warren Commission have you sonny?

Here is what it actually says:

Chapter 7

Many factors were undoubtedly involved in Oswald's motivation for the assassination, and the Commission does not believe that it can ascribe to him any one motive or group of motives. It is apparent, however, that Oswald was moved by an overriding hostility to his environment. He does not appear to have been able to establish meaningful relationships with other people. He was perpetually discontented with the world around him. Long before the assassination he expressed his hatred for American society and acted in protest against it. Oswald's search for what he conceived to be the perfect society was doomed from the start. He sought for himself a place in history--a role as the "great man" who would be recognized as having been in advance of his times. His commitment to Marxism and communism appears to have been another important factor in his motivation. He
also had demonstrated a capacity to act decisively and without regard to the consequences when such action would further his aims of the moment. Out of these and the many other factors which may have molded the character of Lee Harvey Oswald there emerged a man capable of assassinating President Kennedy.

The word "insane" doesn't appear in their report on his motives. So that means....you are lying.

This is what is fascinating about the psychology of the conspiracy theorist. They hear something that supports their theory, latch onto it with all the ferocity of a rabid wombat, and repeat it ad nauseum, even after the preponderance of the evidence and refutation renders it useless. I still hear people going on about a "magic bullet", even though it's been proven many times to not be factual.
Did you ever come up with the identity of those four people who you said claimed they "attended" to the president and didn't notice the hole in the back of JFK's head that 19 doctors and other assorted Secret Service agents and other medical personnel saw?
No. Of course you haven't.

And if you are saying the magic bullet has been proven to be a ridiculous cooked up Arlen Specter
invention necessary because the Warren cover up had to find a way to account all the damage done by the three shots allegedly fired by Lee Oswald one of which hit curbing, so two bullets basically, one of which smashed through Kennedy's temple and blew out a "gaping hole" in the posterior portion of his head (nice trick for a bullet allegedly fired from behind Kennediy in the Texas School Book Depository) leaving one single bullet for the Warren Commission to account for that smashed through two bodies, vertebrae, rib and wrist bones, clothing, human tissue etc. and come out with not a single mark on the bullet head itself, no deforming of the bullet and not a shred of DNA, blood, human tissue, clothing fiber whatsoever and it just fell out of John Connolly's thigh.

Yeah, if you claim the magic bullet is a bullshit bit of invention from the Warren Commission liars I agree totally.

I wonder if "eric" knows that the following is a single sentence that has 155 words in it.

"And if you are saying the magic bullet has been proven to be a ridiculous cooked up Arlen Specter
invention necessary because the Warren cover up had to find a way to account all the damage done by the three shots allegedly fired by Lee Oswald one of which hit curbing, so two bullets basically, one of which smashed through Kennedy's temple and blew out a "gaping hole" in the posterior portion of his head (nice trick for a bullet allegedly fired from behind Kennediy in the Texas School Book Depository) leaving one single bullet for the Warren Commission to account for that smashed through two bodies, vertebrae, rib and wrist bones, clothing, human tissue etc. and come out with not a single mark on the bullet head itself, no deforming of the bullet and not a shred of DNA, blood, human tissue, clothing fiber whatsoever and it just fell out of John Connolly's thigh."

Just another reason to laugh at truthers:

Of course if you actually look at the vomit masquerading as commentary, you'll note that he says the bullet is not deformed:

The pictures from Oswald's rifle clearly show the bullet is deformed and damaged.

View attachment 244925

Perhaps we should be kinder to the idiots among us....then again, they brought it on themselves.

And that is why they cannot be believed. They glom onto an idea, turtle themselves around it, and regurgitate it even after it's been long debunked.

Last edited:
And that is why they cannot be believed. They glom onto an idea, turtle themselves around it, and regurgitate it even after it's been long debunked.
I said no deforming of the bullet head itself but like all liars you cherry pick one single detail you think you can disprove
or attack out of a dozen other points and ignore all the others to try to make your pathetic story true.
Care to refute my post point by point? We both know you can't!
You Warren Commission ass kissers are just a pathetic bunch of losers with obvious mental problems.

“The magic bullet enters the President’s back, headed downward at an angle of 17 degrees. It then moves upward in order to leave Kennedy’s body from the front of his neck – his neck wound number two – where it waits 1.6 seconds, turns right and continues into Connally’s body at the rear of his right armpit – wound number three. Then, the bullet heads downward at an angle of 27 degrees, shattering Connally’s fifth rib and leaving from the right side of his chest – wounds four and five. The bullet continues downward and then enters Connally’s right wrist – wound number six – shattering the radius bone. It then enters his left thigh – wound number seven – from which it later falls out and is found in almost “pristine” condition on a stretcher in a corridor of Parkland Hospital.”

Jim Garrison JFK(1991)
The bullet moves downward, then upward, it pauses and makes a right turn, heads downward again...such a talented bullet you ask people to accept.

Last edited:
Perhaps we should be kinder to the idiots among us....then again, they brought it on themselves.
The bottom of the shell of course is slightly indented. The bullet head itself, you know, the part that supposedly passed through two bodies, smashed through multiple bones, human tissue, many layers of fabric, etc. is absolutely unmarked and not just unmarked but without any blood or tissue residue or fabric fibers whatsoever. Fucking remarkable, isn't it?
Care to explain how this is physically possible?

And a sentence with 155 words of truth in it? So what? It's useful to note you don't contradict any of it in a factual manner but choose to complain about sentence length instead.

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to produce the identity of those four people who supposedly attended to JFK at Parkland hospital who claimed there was no gaping head wound that nineteen doctors and various other medical workers, and two Secret Service agents, all identified.
Let's just say after several requests you aren't about to expose yourself as a liar once again though you might as well.
It's not like your credibility can get any lower...you have none.

Still waiting for you to produce the identity of those four people who supposedly attended to JFK at Parkland hospital who claimed there was no gaping head wound that nineteen doctors and various other medical workers, and two Secret Service agents, all identified.
Let's just say after several requests you aren't about to expose yourself as a liar once again though you might as well.
It's not like your credibility can get any lower...you have none.

See, when you start going off the rails, you don't arrive where you want to. Of course there was a gaping head wound, on the top right side of JFK's head. You do know Google is your friend, right? Start with the names Grossman and Duke.

See, when you start going off the rails, you don't arrive where you want to. Of course there was a gaping head wound, on the top right side of JFK's head. You do know Google is your friend, right? Start with the names Grossman and Duke.
Four become two, it looks like.
Who is off the rails here? Not me and not the nineteen ER physicians who all testified to a "posterior" wound in JFK's skull
when they attended to him at Parkland hospital ER. I used to work in the medical field so I know what a posterior head wound is. How about you?

The one doctor, Duke, was a thoracic doctor and only in passing caught a glimpse of Kennedy's head before going off to treat someone else.

Grossman himself had nothing to say at the time and did not testify before the Warrens and decades later has now decided JFK was shot from behind based not on what he saw but a "preponderance of evidence" he gathered in the intervening forty years. Robert G. Grossman
So his testimony is basically worthless based on his first hand experience and he's no more knowledgeable than you are, which is to say , he has none.

I'll see your two outliers and raise you sixteen more.

kennedy - back of the head witnesses - parkland

These memories of these two persons is directly contradicted by nineteen other doctors on duty that day. who were most clear and unchanging on what they saw.
Grossman and Duke are outliers or perhaps outliars and whatever their reasons (perhaps they want to believe what they claim decades later) that you will take take the word of two cranks over that of so many other eye witnesses (including two Secret Service agents as I've said several times now) just shows what a pathetic failure you and your cherry picking are.
Eff off.

Last edited:
Who is off the rails here? Not me and not the nineteen ER physicians who all testified to a "posterior" wound in JFK's skull
when they attended to him at Parkland hospital ER. I used to work in the medical field so I know what a posterior head wound is. How about you?

The one doctor, Duke, was a thoracic doctor and only in passing caught a glimpse of Kennedy's head before going off to treat someone else.

Grossman himself had nothing to say at the time and did not testify before the Warrens and decades later has now decided JFK was shot from behind based not on what he saw but a "preponderance of evidence" he gathered in the intervening forty years. Robert G. Grossman
So his testimony is basically worthless based on his first hand experience and he's no more knowledgeable than you are, which is to say , he has none.

These memories of these two persons is directly contradicted by nineteen other doctors on duty that day. who were most clear and unchanging on what they saw.
Grossman and Duke are outliers or perhaps outliars and whatever their reasons (perhaps they want to believe what they claim decades later) that you will take take the word of two cranks over that of so many other eye witnesses (including two Secret Service agents as I've said several times now) just shows what a pathetic failure you and your cherry picking are.
Eff off.

Doesn't help the claim that every one of them agreed, does it?

Eff off.

had it with the truth as always gets spanked.:2up:

Nope. Didn't read any of it. Why? They are Not your words. I am debating you. Not someone else.

Not sure. Don't care. I have a picture of him holding the murder weapon.

The WC Report has the physical evidence down cold. But feel free to supply us with a rival narrative of the events of that day. I'm sure it will be fascinating.

Oh my bad....I forgot they said he was insane.....thus nothing has to make any sense because Oswald was insane...one cannot expect a insane man to act logically....or course not.....but how do they explain the well planned attack on General Walker? Would a crazy man been capable of such intelligent planning? You see, my dear.....how they contradict themselves?

So you haven't read the Warren Commission have you sonny?

Here is what it actually says:

Chapter 7

Many factors were undoubtedly involved in Oswald's motivation for the assassination, and the Commission does not believe that it can ascribe to him any one motive or group of motives. It is apparent, however, that Oswald was moved by an overriding hostility to his environment. He does not appear to have been able to establish meaningful relationships with other people. He was perpetually discontented with the world around him. Long before the assassination he expressed his hatred for American society and acted in protest against it. Oswald's search for what he conceived to be the perfect society was doomed from the start. He sought for himself a place in history--a role as the "great man" who would be recognized as having been in advance of his times. His commitment to Marxism and communism appears to have been another important factor in his motivation. He
also had demonstrated a capacity to act decisively and without regard to the consequences when such action would further his aims of the moment. Out of these and the many other factors which may have molded the character of Lee Harvey Oswald there emerged a man capable of assassinating President Kennedy.

The word "insane" doesn't appear in their report on his motives. So that means....you are lying.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeez ------------what a knumbscull....the whole description you just copied and pasted paints a picture via their supposed ability to decipher his thoughts aka like thought police ...a picture of someone who is mentally disturbed....yet Oswald served in the Marines in a highly technical field, travelled to Russia and back, managed to survive quite well in Russia, had lots of Russian friends, met and married a Russian girl, had two children, always managed to find a job, supposedly executed a well planned attack on a Army General with a escape plan and he was not caught....does not sound like anyone crazy enough to comitt suicide via killing the prsident from a window where he worked....absolutely not.

Anyhow....based on your logic...I should reject your copy and paste post because it is not in your own words....your only value is to make me laugh.

I am putting you on temporary ignore for a couple of days to see if that might wake you up a tad to just how nonsensical your are being.

The problems with the case against Oswald considered herein---- Faulty Evidence: Problems with the Case Against Oswald ----are but a handful of those that could be discussed. There are substantive questions about the validity or significance of virtually all of the other items of evidence that supposedly identify Oswald as JFK's assassin.

It is often difficult to judge how a jury will decide a case. I cannot say for sure that a particular jury would acquit Oswald of President Kennedy's murder. However, I can say that the case against Oswald is woefully lacking in substance.

Not to mention that in 2 mock trials conducted by the National Bar Association yielded a hung jury in the first trial and in the 2nd trial Oswald was found not guilty.

One more lie out of her and she will be assigned to the dustbin of history. hehheh
Like she can change her rotten act? :icon_rolleyes:
I would have gotten rid of her long ago like I dumped those other pathetic clowns but it's your call.

No doubt she deserves to be cast into the outer darkness....I do get a lot of laughs from her incompetence....but no doubt at some point very soon I will place her on ignore....she has nothing of real value to add to this discussion...not to mention she agreed to a mock debate and then when it did not go her way....she ran off and called me the coward....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

O.K. I just put candycorn on ignore....the first time I have ever put anyone on ignore.

The only way I will take her off ignore is if she apologizes.

She can keep soupnazi company...I did not have to ignore him....he just slunk off after being caught in a outrageous lie.

Forum List

Back