Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

LMAO! The limo stopped but the doctored film doesn't show it. Stupid? Because I believe what I can plainly see? What the fuck ever. You certainly haven't made a case that the Warren Report was worth the paper it was written on and you CERTAINLY haven't addressed the eye-witness accounts that refute the bullshit "report". I don't seek "attention" but I have no intention of being silent about what reeks of utter bullshit. Stay stupid and blind...ain't no shit off of my shoes.

Oh, I'm sure your shoes (like your brain) are mostly shit.

Wouldn't it have been easier to simply not release the Zapruder film than to doctor one up? I know it's hard for you to reason and think straight but I'll point out the obvious to you...

Okay, there are 300-500 people in Dealy Plaza that day. It's 1963. Sunny day. Who knows how many are watching from offices, buildings, etc... One is Abraham Zapruder. He films Kennedy's assassination. According to you, it was doctored and JFK's limo stopped. I guess the conspirators didn't count on others having a video camera in the public square that day? Yeah...they would have never thought of that....

And of course someone else did have a video camera Somehow Orville Nix filmed the same assassination and the limo didn't stop in his film either.

You did know about that, didn't you? Of course you didn't. You are stupid and blind.

Oh wait, let me guess...that one was doctored too, right?

You should watch the whole documentary but with your short attention span and inability to digest too much information at one time? Fast forward to the 1 hour, 40 minute mark and watch it for 20 minutes....I dare ya.

Yes, witnesses did indeed say that the limo stopped and you can even see the brake lights lit up on the limo. The only "stupid" one in this current conversation is you. What cracks me up is how angry you get because SOME people have the ability to think for ourselves, have done the reading and researching. It seems to gall you that I am calling the official story 100 percent total bullshit and a whitewash of the Warren Commission. I don't give a shit either way as to what you do or do not believe. Funny how that is, eh?

Poor, delusional dale. Still as crazy as ever.

Yeah, dipshit...the storm drain dimensions are exactly the same today as it was 55 years ago......you really are stupid.

Storm Drain? How do you shoot someone in the hip from a storm drain?

The storm drain shooter (Jack Allen Lawrence) was the last assassin, the last gasp attempt when the other seven shooters failed to hit their mark. That was why the "umbrella man" was where he was to alert Greer that Kennedy was still alive. No one can explain how to different sets of military officers guarded what they believed was Kennedy's body. One casket was a bronze ceremonial casket ( reference Aubrey Rike) the other was a cheap, dull colored casket ( reference Paul O'Connor). Have you ever wondered as to why the pick to do the autopsy had never done one on a gunshot victim? Hmmmmmmm????

Who was the second gunman ? Someone knows.

Why not just tell us instead of posting videos nobody is going to watch?[/QUOTE/]

Why not hear the eyewitness accounts? What are you so afraid of?

There didn’t seem to be a response….I guess getting your ass kicked has left you speechless?

You couldn't kick your own ass. Watch the video....hell you waste waaaay more than twenty minutes spewing leftard talking points on a daily basis. Watch the video, coward.

"doctored"? NO evidence of that.

You are a stupid person who would rather believe a lie rather than accept the truth? That's certainly your right. But, you'll get no more attention than the troll you are talking to.

LMAO! The limo stopped but the doctored film doesn't show it. Stupid? Because I believe what I can plainly see? What the fuck ever. You certainly haven't made a case that the Warren Report was worth the paper it was written on and you CERTAINLY haven't addressed the eye-witness accounts that refute the bullshit "report". I don't seek "attention" but I have no intention of being silent about what reeks of utter bullshit. Stay stupid and blind...ain't no shit off of my shoes.

Wouldn't it have been easier to simply not release the Zapruder film than to doctor one up? I know it's hard for you to reason and think straight but I'll point out the obvious to you...

Okay, there are 300-500 people in Dealy Plaza that day. It's 1963. Sunny day. Who knows how many are watching from offices, buildings, etc... One is Abraham Zapruder. He films Kennedy's assassination. According to you, it was doctored and JFK's limo stopped. I guess the conspirators didn't count on others having a video camera in the public square that day? Yeah...they would have never thought of that....

And of course someone else did have a video camera Somehow Orville Nix filmed the same assassination and the limo didn't stop in his film either.

You did know about that, didn't you? Of course you didn't. You are stupid and blind.

You should watch the whole documentary but with your short attention span and inability to digest too much information at one time? Fast forward to the 1 hour, 40 minute mark and watch it for 20 minutes....I dare ya.

Yes, witnesses did indeed say that the limo stopped and you can even see the brake lights lit up on the limo. The only "stupid" one in this current conversation is you. What cracks me up is how angry you get because SOME people have the ability to think for ourselves, have done the reading and researching. It seems to gall you that I am calling the official story 100 percent total bullshit and a whitewash of the Warren Commission. I don't give a shit either way as to what you do or do not believe. Funny how that is, eh?

Yeah, dipshit...the storm drain dimensions are exactly the same today as it was 55 years ago......you really are stupid.

There are images of the storm drain from back then, poor, delusional dale. It wasn’t possible to get that shot off. Not to mention, but I will anyway, JFK was already slumping over and towards Jackie.... he wouldn’t have been visible from the storm drain.

You are as fucking crazy as they come. :cuckoo:

There are images of the storm drain from back then, poor, delusional dale. It wasn’t possible to get that shot off. Not to mention, but I will anyway, JFK was already slumping over and towards Jackie.... he wouldn’t have been visible from the storm drain.

Kennedy was wearing a back brace, dumb ass. You are really one of the sheeple....ironic, being that your avatar was once that of a creepy goat like Baphomet creation.

(snicker)

Yes, the driver hit the brakes as he turned around to see what was happening, but the car never came to a complete stop. Clint Hill was running full out to get to the car and you can see him grab the handhold and jump onto the car. He would only have had to step up on the car if it was stopped. If you look at the crowd, the movements of the crowd was not disjointed as they would have been if the film had been altered. Perhaps some people's memories were disjointed due to the shock, but the film did not lie. And, while I am sure you believe what you're saying since you have done "reading and researching", you are wrong. You just bought into a bunch of conspiracy theory manure manufactured by people who just wanted to sell books.

LOL! I am not the one that buys the "magic bullet" theory that caused gunshot wounds to the neck and back of Kennedy and then caused a litany of injuries to Connally and then found in nearly pristine condition on a gurney at Parkland. Think, grow, evolve.......

I didn’t used to buy it either. Then I began listening to the experts and they convinced me. I also had the opportunity to fire some rifles at targets; once a bullet hits a target, they do not always continue to go straight post-impact.

But again, how do you hit someone in the hip from a storm drain?

”how do you hit someone in the hip from a storm drain?

You obviously can’t. You also can’t get off the head shot to Kennedy because you wouldn’t be able see his head. With him slumping over and away from the limo door, all a shooter would see from that perspective would be the side of the limo.

DRAIN12B.JPG

And to put things in an even clearer perspective.... delusional dale is batshit insane. :cuckoo: Just the fact alone that he’s pushing that narrative is evidence it didn’t happen. And of course, there’s also...

JFK Assassination - Storm Drain Shooter

Yes, the driver hit the brakes as he turned around to see what was happening, but the car never came to a complete stop. Clint Hill was running full out to get to the car and you can see him grab the handhold and jump onto the car. He would only have had to step up on the car if it was stopped. If you look at the crowd, the movements of the crowd was not disjointed as they would have been if the film had been altered. Perhaps some people's memories were disjointed due to the shock, but the film did not lie. And, while I am sure you believe what you're saying since you have done "reading and researching", you are wrong. You just bought into a bunch of conspiracy theory manure manufactured by people who just wanted to sell books.

LOL! I am not the one that buys the "magic bullet" theory that caused gunshot wounds to the neck and back of Kennedy and then caused a litany of injuries to Connally and then found in nearly pristine condition on a gurney at Parkland. Think, grow, evolve.......

I didn’t used to buy it either. Then I began listening to the experts and they convinced me. I also had the opportunity to fire some rifles at targets; once a bullet hits a target, they do not always continue to go straight post-impact.

You obviously can’t. You also can’t get off the head shot to Kennedy because you wouldn’t be able see his head. With him slumping over and away from the limo door, all a shooter would see from that perspective would be the side of the limo.

DRAIN12B.JPG

And to put things in an even clearer perspective.... delusional dale is batshit insane. :cuckoo: Just the fact alone that he’s pushing that narrative is evidence it didn’t happen. And of course, there’s also...

AGAIN....you think the dimensions of the storm drain are the same today as they were over 50 years ago?

:290968001256257790-final:

Kennedy was wearing a back brace, dumb ass. You are really one of the sheeple....ironic, being that your avatar was once that of a creepy goat like Baphomet creation.

(snicker)

Raving lunatic, even if you’re too crazy to see it, normal people can see he’s already leaning forward and away from the limo door after being shot in the back...

move.gif

Last edited:

The storm drain shooter (Jack Allen Lawrence) was the last assassin, the last gasp attempt when the other seven shooters failed to hit their mark. That was why the "umbrella man" was where he was to alert Greer that Kennedy was still alive. No one can explain how to different sets of military officers guarded what they believed was Kennedy's body. One casket was a bronze ceremonial casket ( reference Aubrey Rike) the other was a cheap, dull colored casket ( reference Paul O'Connor). Have you ever wondered as to why the pick to do the autopsy had never done one on a gunshot victim? Hmmmmmmm????

Seven shooters? Wow..you’re dumber than I thought.

Who was the second gunman ? Someone knows.

Why not just tell us instead of posting videos nobody is going to watch?[/QUOTE/]

Why not hear the eyewitness accounts? What are you so afraid of?

There didn’t seem to be a response….I guess getting your ass kicked has left you speechless?

You couldn't kick your own ass.

That’s true. I’m a pretty tough cookie. But you? I’ve been kicking your ass since you’ve got here. OSHA certified me as a walking repetitive motion injury.

Watch the video....hell you waste waaaay more than twenty minutes spewing leftard talking points on a daily basis. Watch the video, coward.

The reason nobody clicks on you idiot’s links or watches your videos is not only that they are cherry picked but that If what the video says is so important and you believe it so much, you’ll put it into your own words that you can’t run from later. But since you won’t do that….you’re just a scared little girl. Put another way, you’re my bitch.

DRAIN12B.JPG

AGAIN....you think the dimensions of the storm drain are the same today as they were over 50 years ago?

Delusional dale, it wasn’t very different from today...

Haygood.jpg

... a few inches shorter after asphalt was put down since...

jfk-assassination-dallas-manhole-storm-drain-sewer-300x226.jpg

Not to mention, there was a motorcycle cop to the right of the limo, just a little behind where JFK was sitting. He would have seen and heard the shot.

Even worse for your dementia, you’re actually claiming this meticulously planned assassination came down to luck. The assassins hoping JFK would be sitting on the right side of the limo.

You are truly fucking nuts, delusional dale.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Seven shooters? Wow..you’re dumber than I thought.

You have no idea.

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

DRAIN12B.JPG

Haygood.jpg

Of to mention, there was a motorcycle cop to the right of the limo, just a little behind where JFK was sitting. He would have seen and heard the shot.

Even worse for your dementia, you’re actually claiming this meticulously planned assassination came down to luck. The assassins hoping JFK would be sitting on the right side of the limo.

Notice how the cop drops his motorcycle and is looking at the storm drain? I would say that since the storm drain was around 15 feet from the mark on the curb that Lawrence had was in perfect position to fire the close range shot that nearly took Kennedy's head off his shoulders.....right side of the head, lifted and moved to the left. Now, tell me, was this another "magic bullet" that hit with such precision from behind that at best, would have grazed the right hand side of his head instead of splattering most of JFK's brain matter and skull matter?

You believe in fairy tales, dipshit.........

Poor, delusional dale. I almost feel sorry for him. He gets his ass kicked regularly and the best response he can muster is tapping the ‘funny’ icon.

Then he also has the insurmountable hurdle of explaining how someone could get off a shot without seeing the president as a shot from that vantage point could not see the president to aim and shoot...

jfk_fenceBulletPathZ313_3_324x370.jpg

Poor, delusional dale. I almost feel sorry for him. He gets his ass kicked regularly and the best response he can muster is tapping the ‘funny’ icon.

Then he also has the insurmountable hurdle of explaining how someone could get off a shot without seeing the president as a shot from that vantage point could not see the president to aim and shoot...

Lil faun, there will NEVER come a day on this forum where you will EVER get the best of me in a debate......you are more to be pitied than scolded. You wallow in ignorance and believe all the bullshit this corporate entity aka "da gubermint" feeds you like it was filet mignon. Kennedy wasn't hit in the back of the head and no one with a cheap, bolt action rifle could fire a shot through a windshield, cause two wounds to Kennedy, cause three broken ribs and a shattered wrist to Connally and then lodge itself in his leg....THEN? found it's way onto a gurney at Parkland. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy as well.

(snicker)

DRAIN12B.JPG

Haygood.jpg

Of to mention, there was a motorcycle cop to the right of the limo, just a little behind where JFK was sitting. He would have seen and heard the shot.

Notice how the cop drops his motorcycle and is looking at the storm drain? I would say that since the storm drain was around 15 feet from the mark on the curb that Lawrence had was in perfect position to fire the close range shot that nearly took Kennedy's head off his shoulders.....right side of the head, lifted and moved to the left. Now, tell me, was this another "magic bullet" that hit with such precision from behind that at best, would have grazed the right hand side of his head instead of splattering most of JFK's brain matter and skull matter?

Raving lunatic, the cop is not looking at the drain because a shot rang from it. Common sense, of which you have none, dictates the cop would have immediately lifted the drain cover had that been the case.

What we actually see is the cop facing the drain in that one single frame as he climbs off his motorcycle. Dumbshits like you fall for this ruse of selectively plucking out that one frame while ignoring the rest of the video.

No different than when the right plucked this one frame of Obama and falsely claimed he was checking out some girl’s ass...

4964413_obamalookingthegirl_jpeg3fb519b0f2837b1bba10632ad51fdef4

... when in fact, the video reveals that one frame didn’t tell the lie that rightards were selling...

Lil faun, there will NEVER come a day on this forum where you will EVER get the best of me in a debate......you are more to be pitied than scolded. You wallow in ignorance and believe all the bullshit this corporate entity aka "da gubermint" feeds you like it was filet mignon. Kennedy wasn't hit in the back of the head and no one with a cheap, bolt action rifle could fire a shot through a windshield, cause two wounds to Kennedy, cause three broken ribs and a shattered wrist to Connally and then lodge itself in his leg....THEN? found it's way onto a gurney at Parkland. I bet you believe in the tooth fairy as well.

(snicker)
LOL

Slobbers the forum maniac who thinks the JFK assassination came down to a 50/50 chance that the president would be sitting on the right side of the limo. :cuckoo:

Have nurse Ratchet change your drool cup, delusional dale, it’s overflowing.

DRAIN12B.JPG

Haygood.jpg

Raving lunatic, the cop is not looking at the drain because a shot rang from it. Common sense, of which you have none, dictates the cop would have immediately lifted the drain cover had that been the case.

What we actually see is the cop facing the drain in that one single frame as he climbs off his motorcycle. Dumbshits like you fall for this ruse of selectively plucking out that one frame while ignoring the rest of the video.

No different than when the right plucked this one frame of Obama and falsely claimed he was checking out some girl’s ass...

... when in fact, the video reveals that one frame didn’t tell the lie that rightards were selling...

LMAO!!!! WTF does the Barrypuppet have to do with anything concerning JFK?:???:

Besides, Barrypuppet is a queer that is married to a tranny....DUH?????

DRAIN12B.JPG

Haygood.jpg

LMAO!!!! WTF does the Barrypuppet have to do with anything concerning JFK?:???:

Besides, Barrypuppet is a queer that is married to a tranny....DUH?????

He demonstrates the fraud of taking one frame from a video and trying to use that one frame to sell a false narrative; just as you’re trying to do with the one frame of the cop as he’s facing the storm drain as he dismounts from his motorcycle; when in fact, he didn’t think anything nefarious about that storm drain.

The mere fact that you fell for that ruse exemplifies how desperate you are to believe the unbelievable nonsense you’re trying to get others to accept.

Unfortunately for you, you’re beyond crazy and folks here recognize that.

(snicker)
LOL

Slobbers the forum maniac who thinks the JFK assassination came down to a 50/50 chance that the president would be sitting on the right side of the limo. :cuckoo:

Have nurse Ratchet change your drool cup, delusional dale, it’s overflowing.

Give it up, lil faun.......you believe in "magic bullets" fired from an alleged bolt action rifle that fired of three shots accurately at a moving target in under six seconds and radio audio distinctly proves two shots fired consecutively...not an echo like was claimed. Magic bullet, what bullshit but certainly not surprised that you buy into it.

Game, set AND match.....

Forum List

Back