Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Except it passed through one body without hitting anything harder than tissue and exited sideways, thus rendering the nose end of the bullet irrelevant. No magic bullet needed.
No mention at all of the bone matter that the bullet smashed through?
"this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of muscle tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone." Single-bullet theory - Wikipedia

You are dismissed, fool. No more questions, your honor. And don't bother to come back.
15 layers of clothing and a neck tie?
Impossible

This is why it's impossible to take them seriously. They are so welded to their theories that they ignore obvious contradictions. Heck, they still claim the bullet reversed direction in mid air even though it's clear that Connelly was turned to the side, lining him up in a straight line with the bullet's path.
There are so many obvious contradictions (lies too) in the WC report,that it nearly impossible to name them all.

You can argue motives and who may have or may not have backed Oswald, but physics and ballistics make it clear what killed Kennedy, and it was a shot from behind and above that blew his head apart. There's no need for 3, 5, or 7 shooters hiding in storm drains or in plain sight on a hill that no one saw. If they were there, they weren't needed.

You can argue motives and who may have or may not have backed Oswald, but physics and ballistics make it clear what killed Kennedy, and it was a shot from behind and above that blew his head apart. There's no need for 3, 5, or 7 shooters hiding in storm drains or in plain sight on a hill that no one saw. If they were there, they weren't needed.
The doctors at the Parkland hospital ER that all attested to a man about the gaping exit wound in the back of JFK's head
(that I've linked to over and over again) all make your continued posts about this a joke.
That you have not, or will not, even view the citation is evidence of your guilty mind. Evidence doesn't cease to exist if you ignore it. The only thing that is nonexistent is your credibility.

The doctors at the Parkland hospital ER that all attested to a man about the gaping exit wound in the back of JFK's head
(that I've linked to over and over again) all make your continued posts about this a joke.
That you have not, or will not, even view the citation is evidence of your guilty mind. Evidence doesn't cease to exist if you ignore it. The only thing that is nonexistent is your credibility.

You’re the one adding in the word “exit”.

What really amuses me with you conspiracy idiots is that you seem to think you’re the first one to come up with the angle of adding in important details on your own. We’ve seen it before. It’s tired. It’s dishonest. And sick. All 3 are perfect descriptors of conspiracy kooks.

Let’s look at Oswald’s job at the Texas School Book Depository

There was no conspiracy to place an assassin in the TSBD in anticipation of the JFK motorcade

Oswald started working there months before it was known JFK would visit Dallas, let alone where his motorcade would go

The planned motorcade route was decided days before the assassination and was not published until two days before
Oswald was hired at the TSBD by Roy Truly on October 15th....just slightly more than four weeks ahead of the assassination. You command of facts is "amazing".

Don’t you know that’s conspiracy theory to the statists? Too be ignored. You know? Doctors don’t know shit. Only Uncle does.

Then why did he also attempt to kill Edwin Walker, who has a member of the Birch Society, anti-communist, and a segregationist?
Did Lee Harvey Oswald Shoot at General Edwin Walker? : The JFK Assassination
Who says that? Not the police who had no idea who took a potshot at Walker. Have you been drinking Warren Commission Kool Aid?

Says the forensic evidence, Oswald’s widow, friend, and his photographs he took of the General’s home.

Great, now quote them all saying that was the exit wound. And be sure to show them the x-rays...

A-Review-of-the-JFK-Cranial-x-Rays-and-Photographs-41.png

... my guess is you’ll ignore this just as you ignore anything and everything that exposes your conspiracy nuttiness.

Says the forensic evidence, Oswald’s widow, friend, and his photographs he took of the General’s home.
Oswald's widow said two different things about this unproven allegation. And the Dallas police said the incident was
a mystery. Don't know what forensic evidence and this "friend" and his photographs (?) discovered that the police did not.
The Kool Aid is tasty looks like.

Oswald's widow said two different things about this unproven allegation. And the Dallas police said the incident was
a mystery. Don't know what forensic evidence and this "friend" and his photographs (?) discovered that the police did not.
The Kool Aid is tasty looks like.

All the ballistics and neutron activation tests show that all the bullet fragments came from the same rifle and are the same ammo type Oswald used.

I can’t help it if you refuse to acknowledge science.

All the ballistics and neutron activation tests show that all the bullet fragments came from the same rifle and are the same ammo type Oswald used.

Fucking idiot! "The bullet was too badly damaged to provide conclusive ballistics tests, but neutron activation tests later determined that it was "extremely likely" (not an exact match but extremely likely) the bullet was a Carcano bullet manufactured by the Western Cartridge Company, the same ammunition used in the Kennedy assassination" Edwin Walker - Wikipedia
How many people had access to a Carcano bullet, a widely sold and cheap ammo for a mail order rifle? No science there moron....just a gullible fool willing to believe that a two bit mail order war surplus rifle, available to anyone with twenty bucks, forms a direct link to Lee Oswald.

How stupid are you, anyway?

Fucking idiot! "The bullet was too badly damaged to provide conclusive ballistics tests, but neutron activation tests later determined that it was "extremely likely" (not an exact match but extremely likely) the bullet was a Carcano bullet manufactured by the Western Cartridge Company, the same ammunition used in the Kennedy assassination" Edwin Walker - Wikipedia
How many people had access to a Carcano bullet, a widely sold and cheap ammo for a mail order rifle?

Yea, I’m sure there were lots of professional assassins around that day using Carcano rifles.

Let’s look at Oswald’s job at the Texas School Book Depository

There was no conspiracy to place an assassin in the TSBD in anticipation of the JFK motorcade

Oswald started working there months before it was known JFK would visit Dallas, let alone where his motorcade would go

The planned motorcade route was decided days before the assassination and was not published until two days before
Oswald was hired at the TSBD by Roy Truly on October 15th....just slightly more than four weeks ahead of the assassination. You command of facts is "amazing".
You will find he knows almost nothing about the event. Earlier in this thread, he claimed Ruby’s stalking of Parkland immediately after the president got there, was due to his love for JFK.

LMFAO!!!!!

Yea, I’m sure there were lots of professional assassins around that day using Carcano rifles.
I'm sure there were none. How is that in itself proof of anything?

Except for the one that Oswald was pictured with, he carried in that morning, was found with his finger prints, in the place where he worked, still smoking from the bullets he fired….

Man…it must suck that you can’t refute any of that.

Poor baby.

How many people had access to a Carcano bullet, a widely sold and cheap ammo for a mail order rifle? No science there moron....just a gullible fool willing to believe that a two bit mail order war surplus rifle, available to anyone with twenty bucks, forms a direct link to Lee Oswald.

The ballistic tests were conclusive.
As were the finger prints
As was the picture with the murder weapon

You’re the one adding in the word “exit”.

What really amuses me with you conspiracy idiots is that you seem to think you’re the first one to come up with the angle of adding in important details on your own. We’ve seen it before. It’s tired. It’s dishonest. And sick. All 3 are perfect descriptors of conspiracy kooks.

What I REALLY love is that one set of trolls are arguing that the shot came from the front and another set of trolls are arguing that the shot came from the storm drain and that they don't realize that both can't be true.

Forum List

Back