Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

No. You believe he killed JFK, hid the rifle, ran the length of the sixth floor, then down four flights of stairs, into the lunchroom, bought a soda, and did all this entirely unnoticed by the many people in the building...and all within seconds of the kill shot.

Do you believe in magic?
Yes. The magical powers of denial that Warren Commission quislings possess.

No. You believe he killed JFK, hid the rifle, ran the length of the sixth floor, then down four flights of stairs, into the lunchroom, bought a soda, and did all this entirely unnoticed by the many people in the building...and all within seconds of the kill shot.

Do you believe in magic?
He believes in fairy tales.

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
80 yd shot
My wife coulda hit that moron with open sights.
Not a hard shot

Do you believe in magic?
Show me any assistance Oswald received

Conspiracy means someone helped

Wrong as usual. No evidence Oswald was on the sixth floor, when the shooting started. He was MAGICALLY (WC groupies love magic) found on the second floor, SECONDS after the frontal kill shoot, casually drinking a soda.
Seconds?
Who was timing him?

Two seconds?
Thirty seconds?
Sixty seconds?

Casually drinking a soda is a good alibi for someone who just shot a President
Yeah it’s well known that presidential assassins never flee the scene.

Isn't that exactly what Oswald did? Took a moment to calm down so he could walk out of the building without drawing attention to himself and then left to go to the taxi stand, then boarded a bus...fled.

Do you believe in magic?

No, I think most people from the building were outside on the sidewalk and that those inside were in the front of the building looking out the windows. If you watch the Zapruder film or look at pictures from the time, you'll see those people. And, it wasn't "seconds", it was minutes.
No. Read the WC. Many people were in the building watching the motorcade. Many were close to the stairway, yet their testimony was they heard no one running down the stairs.

How about first dealing with post# 1761, in which I addressed this point the first time you made it, before you start
recycling your denial for another go around?

How about pointing out where the House Select Committee on Assassinations got things all wrong or made stuff up?

Stop running and start explaining.

Do you believe in magic?

As I have told you a thousand times, Oswald never fired a shot that day.

Do you know the definition of a patsy? Apparently not.

Please discontinue posting in this thread, until you study the event. I really hate ignorance being displayed for all to see. I am so embarrassed for you.

Do you believe in magic?

I don't. I base my posts on facts. You are the one constantly making up stuff and repeatedly posting refuted assertions as if they are true.

Seconds?
Who was timing him?

Two seconds?
Thirty seconds?
Sixty seconds?

Isn't that exactly what Oswald did? Took a moment to calm down so he could walk out of the building without drawing attention to himself and then left to go to the taxi stand, then boarded a bus...fled.

Do you believe in magic?

No, I think most people from the building were outside on the sidewalk and that those inside were in the front of the building looking out the windows. If you watch the Zapruder film or look at pictures from the time, you'll see those people. And, it wasn't "seconds", it was minutes.
No. Read the WC. Many people were in the building watching the motorcade. Many were close to the stairway, yet their testimony was they heard no one running down the stairs.

You think there was only one stairwell in the building? Many people were in the FRONT of the building, watching the motorcade. They were close to the stairway in the FRONT of the building. You're hanging your hat on a fantasy.

Do you believe in magic?

Please discontinue posting in this thread, until you study the event. I really hate ignorance being displayed for all to see. I am so embarrassed for you.

You think "saying" something without proof is convincing? I say you are another id that is used by the person behind the Eric ID. Does that make it true? You have to provide convincing proof that Oswald didn't fire a shot. If you can't, you should be the one to discontinue posting..

Do you believe in magic?

You will NEVER get that ignorant troll to understand that. All he is going to do is repeat claims that have already been refuted as if they are true and use profanity to try to cover for the fact that he has NOTHING to contribute to this thread.

Do you believe in magic?

You think "saying" something without proof is convincing? I say you are another id that is used by the person behind the Eric ID. Does that make it true? You have to provide convincing proof that Oswald didn't fire a shot. If you can't, you should be the one to discontinue posting..
:anj_stfu:

since you lone nut theorists have ALL had egg on your face in your desperate pathetic attempts to slander osald with false information and have never proved he DID,no YOU need to continue not only stop posting but stop TROLLING.:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you believe in magic?
the understatement of the year the fact he belives in magic bullets.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

On November 21, 1963 Oswald learned the JFK motorcade would be passing by his window at work the next day. So he went home, brought his rifle to work the next morning and fired three shots at the President. One of which blew his brains out

That is all there is
80 yd shot
My wife coulda hit that moron with open sights.

the trolls are coming out in full force now.:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you believe in magic?

The truth of conspiracy is so overwhelming, only the dumb and willfully blind can’t see it. Which one are you?

Notice that everyone who AGREED with the OP is a hard core Leftist Communist wannabe.

It's no surprise Communists are going to lean their heads way back and eagerly swallow whatever puke the Establishment feeds them.

Pat Buchanan: How the establishment won't let the Right make policy and why rebellion may be the only choice

yep i am sure you also have noticed how they always LIE when they are backed up against the wall with facts they cant refute and NEVER watch videos or links you give them that debunk the warreen commission since they are paid trolls from Langley that have penetrated this site:abgg2q.jpg: Its a pretty well known fact the OP here is a well known shill from Langley.He even ADMITS in his avatar,he is a paid shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

never thought i would see the day a langley agent would ADMIT they are a paid shill did you/:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

these shills always go and whine to the mods when you make fun of them as well such crybabys same as children.I got a post of mine deleted JUST FOR MAKING FUN of them,how retarded they are.:laughing0301: such whining crybabies cant take the ribbing.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Seconds?
Who was timing him?

Two seconds?
Thirty seconds?
Sixty seconds?

Do you believe in magic?

Why run at all?
It draws attention

Workers in the TSBD were either at the windows or out in the street in the seconds after the shooting

Do you believe in magic?

The truth of conspiracy is so overwhelming, only the dumb and willfully blind can’t see it. Which one are you?

The fantasy of conspiracy is overwhelming you, obviously. You shouldn't read trash conspiracy theories without knowing the facts first, because it's so easy to make yourself look foolish if you don't.

Oh yes

Trying to explain physics to conspiracy theorists is futile
Why does the cloud of blood appear in front of JFK?

You don't get to answer a question with a question, WHICH way did his head go?
Your answer is you have no understanding of physics

Obviously, his head fell at freefall speeds indicating a controlled demo

LOL, you're sinking son. Your position is that Oswald, who was up high and to the right of the vehicle took 1 shot that not only shoved JFK's head backwards AND took a sharp right turn and hit Connolly. Alrighty then.

You guys can’t even get your conspiracy theories right.
It is bad enough you twist physics but you have the wrong bullet hitting Connally

LOL, you run with that kid. You don't look good here. How did Hill get splattered with blood and brain matter while on the trunk?

you handed the kids ass to him on a platter indeed.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back