Was Anybody Aware That There's A Pedo Pride Flag?

images

This is just absolutely disgusting. Yet I can't say that I'm shocked because I saw this coming miles away.

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe a Tic Toc Video and validate it without doing any research

The video, shared on Facebook, shows a man standing in front of a large mural of the progress pride flag. In it, he claims that the added colors of white, light blue and pink stand for “minor-attracted persons or youth-attracted persons, the pedophile flag.”

The Facebook post was flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

The claim is wrong. Those colors are an attempt to incorporate the transgender pride flag into the more traditional rainbow flag.

The indictment against libs over the pedophilia issue does not rise or fall over just one picture or a single post

If you are a lib, probably a MAGA hater, and pride yourself on being open minded, defense of pedophilia is probably in your future

Forum List

Back