Was Anybody Aware That There's A Pedo Pride Flag?

Feeling insecure?
Insecure? What the fuck would I feel insecure about? Spell it out. I think it’s you bigots who have the need to portray gays as perverts and predators who are insecure=Insecure in your own sexuality- so you must find a way to denigrate and dehumanize them . There is a long history of accusing gays of being pedophiles . Yes, some are but so are a lot of heterosexuals. Let me tell you something. I spent decades working in child welfare investigating child sexual abuse . I know who the perverts are and they are not gay men. They are the fathers or single mom’s boy friend . They are the straight male teachers or camp counselors . Some are regressed pedophiles or pederasts experiencing some stress that triggers their behavior. Others are fixated on children of a certain age and never developed the ability to have adult, age appropriate relationships . The fact that some engage in same sex activities with minors does not ,make then homosexuals. They are still pedophiles acting on impulse and opportunity. Many do not discriminate based on gender.

The gay people that you disparage are people who do , in fact have age appropriate relationships. I often removed children from abusive ,straight parents and sometimes placed them homes of gay people. I had gay caseworkers working for me. You really need to educate yourself and stop this stupid shit, You might also want to consider counselling to determine why YOU are insecure

Last edited:
Insecure? What the fuck would I feel insecure about? About what? Spell it out. I think it’s you bigots who have the need to portray gays as perverts and predators who are insecure=Insecure in your own sexuality- so you must find a way to denigrate and dehumanize them . There is a long history of accusing gays of being pedophiles . Yes, some are but so are a lot of heterosexuals. Let me tell you something. I spent decades working in child welfare investigating child sexual abuse . I know who the perverts are and they are not gay men. They are the fathers or single mom’s boy friend . They are the straight male teachers or camp counselors . Some are regressed pedophiles or pederasts experiencing some stress that triggers their behavior. Others are fixated on children of a certain age and never developed the ability to have adult, age appropriate relationships . The fact that some engage in same sex activities with minors does not ,make then homosexuals. They are still pedophiles acting on impulse and opportunity. Many do not discriminate based on gender.

The gay people that you disparage are people who do , in fact have age appropriate relationships. I often removed children from abusive ,straight parents and sometimes placed them homes of gay people. I had gay caseworkers working for me. You really need to educate yourself and stop this stupid shit, You might also want to consider counselling to determine why YOU are insecure
If what you claim is true why is there a group named "Gays against Groomers"?

Insecure? What the fuck would I feel insecure about? Spell it out. I think it’s you bigots who have the need to portray gays as perverts and predators who are insecure=Insecure in your own sexuality- so you must find a way to denigrate and dehumanize them . There is a long history of accusing gays of being pedophiles . Yes, some are but so are a lot of heterosexuals. Let me tell you something. I spent decades working in child welfare investigating child sexual abuse . I know who the perverts are and they are not gay men. They are the fathers or single mom’s boy friend . They are the straight male teachers or camp counselors . Some are regressed pedophiles or pederasts experiencing some stress that triggers their behavior. Others are fixated on children of a certain age and never developed the ability to have adult, age appropriate relationships . The fact that some engage in same sex activities with minors does not ,make then homosexuals. They are still pedophiles acting on impulse and opportunity. Many do not discriminate based on gender.

I have not said that only homosexuals are pedophiles

Pedophiles are mentally flawed whether they are men attracted to little boys, or men who want little girls

Both kinds have different screws loose but the bottom line is the same

The problem for you is that homos are sick even if they only want other adult perverts

Sooner or later pedos will represent a growing voting block and demographic group that democrats cannot ignore

Forum List

Back