Was gonna sell one of my AK's

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's like new and I was asking 550.00 for it. Looks like this:

wasr ak.png

I was gonna sell it to the feed store where I got the Ruger 22 but my buddy intervened. He said he'd give me 250.00 plus a GSB 1911 pistol. So I said yeah, ok. I never shoot the AK and I have another one that I like better so I thought what the heck, when I die they're all gonna go somewhere, right?

Anyway I got the pistol and it looks just like this:

gsb pistol 1.jpg

Wood grips, it's chambered in 22 LR and I've wanted one for a while but I probably never would have bought one 'cause I'm about done with buying them. I've traded off about half of what I had and I'm gonna just keep what I have left from now on. Can't shoot more than one any way.

I tore it down and it was all dirty and wasn't lubed so I took care of all that. Tomorrow I'll go shoot it and hopefully it will work.

Yay!

Last edited:
It's like new and I was asking 550.00 for it. Looks like this:

View attachment 490305

I was gonna sell it to the feed store where I got the Ruger 22 but my buddy intervened. He said he'd give me 250.00 plus a GSB 1911 pistol. So I said yeah, ok. I never shoot the AK and I have another one that I like better so I thought what the heck, when I die there all gonna go somewhere, right?

Anyway I got the pistol and it looks just like this:

View attachment 490307

Wood grips, it's chambered in 22 LR and I've wanted one for a while but I probably never would have bought one 'cause I'm about done with buying them. I've traded off about half of what I had and I'm gonna just keep what I have from now on. Can't shoot more than one any way.

I tore it down and it was all dirty and wasn't lubed so I took care of all that. Tomorrow I'll go shoot it and hopefully it will work.

Yay!
Does it weigh about the same as a normal 1911 chambered for .45? Also, How many rounds fit in that magazine?

• Banned
A 1911 chambered in .22LR just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.

An AK, depending on make and condition, will bring around $750 on up around here at a gun show. Probably more now since the mass hording has started.
Not here, new ones like this are selling for around 650. And I saw online the GSG 1911are worth between 350 to 450 dollars. they say.

It looks and feels just like my 45 1911 and will help me stay in practice without using up all my 45 ammo.

A 1911 chambered in .22LR is just seems like a waste of a legendary pistol.
It's a good gun for saving money just shooting at targets. ... :cool:
That's about all it is, a plinker. I certainly wouldn't rely on it for self defense.
Just for that ima carry it! ;)
I have a sweet little Sig Sauer P938 in 9mm for my concealed carry. Got a few others but that's my favorite.
I carry either my Desert Eagle 1911 or my Ruger SP-101 357.

An AK, depending on make and condition, will bring around $750 on up around here at a gun show. Probably more now since the mass hording has started.
Not here, new ones like this are selling for around 650. And I saw online the GSG 1911are worth between 350 to 450 dollars. they say.
One of the things around here, SW WI, that drives the price up is, NO PAPER. It's legal to buy and sell privately here at gun shows. People will pay extra for a fire arm that has no paper trail to them, so when our Nazi government finally decides it's time to disarm law abiding citizens, there's no record of you owning such and such gun.

Last edited:
That's about all it is, a plinker. I certainly wouldn't rely on it for self defense.
I have a sweet little Sig Sauer P938 in 9mm for my concealed carry. Got a few others but that's my favorite.
Those are rather large pistols. I can put my P938 in my pants pocket and no one ever knows it's there.

I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck
Oh yeah... every gun owner is looking for a *MASS KILLER* to sell his gun to...

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

Terrorists around the world love it.

Those are rather large pistols. I can put my P938 in my pants pocket and no one ever knows it's there.
Ruger SP-101 is a small revolver that fits in my pocket. I carry the 1911 in colder weather where it's easy to conceal.
1621206950081.png

I’m sure you can find a mass killer who is looking for a nice AK-47 that is not traceable.

Good luck
Oh yeah... every gun owner is looking for a *MASS KILLER* to sell his gun to...

Idiot.

For someone looking to slaughter school children or shoot up a shopping mall or movie theater......an AK-47 is a good choice.

Terrorists around the world love it.
There's more people killed with a pistol than anything else.

Next.

Forum List

Back