Was the reason for independence really taxation without representation?

Look in the mirror.

YOU only say that because I refuse to accept what you are shoveling without evidence. Even when challenged to provide it, you refuse.

And meanwhile, I ask you over and over again to provide evidence, and you never do.

Of course, this is not the first time I have seen your nonsensical claims without proof. You are one of the more bigoted and arrogant people I have seen in here, and always seem to take great offense if somebody does not just accept anything you say as gospel. Of course, you are also a racist and bigot, so am not really surprised there.

The problem here is that you think that everybody thinks like you and believes whatever you say. Actually, it is quite the opposite. Me, I want proof of what others say, and offer it myself. You want blind sheep that simply follow anything said that you agree with.

Ah, the Strawman Parade marches through.

Ah, the Strawman Parade marches through.

Amazing, how most racists tend to scream "strawman" when facts are demanded of them.

How incredibly predictable. Every single time I see you in a debate and somebody challenges you on your nonsensical claims, you just toss around insults and scream 'strawman".

19789999.jpg

Forum List

Back