Washington and all it's Wisdom

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
don trump went to the best business school they got at the university of pen. yeah, he went to the wharton school, he's fond of telling any fool who will listen. look what happened with that.
point is, a lot of people went to higher education with no good returns. I mean a whole lot of assholes did.
GWB did. We could go on and on... but why?
------------------

This is my response to that question.

Because just because you don't like them, doesn't mean that they aren't doing a much better job with better results for the country than you would get with your subjective ideas and not looking at the big picture.
You're not the only one in America with ideas, needs and wants.

The goal of a business is profit.
The goal of a government is to be organized, effective, efficient, and run an organized nation.
The goal of a school is to educate the students.

The goal of a military is to win the fight on the theory that by doing so, they just might achieve the politician's goals to defend his country and conquer his enemy.

The goal of a police force is to find, arrest and help convict who they believe is the right man based on the evidence they collect.

The goal of a prison is to show little mister fat boy pee-on that his 600 pounds of flubber blubber isn't the big boss.

The goal of a doctor is to Prevent, Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Repair Illnesses and Injuries and conditions and give medical advice.

The Goal of a Scientist is to ask questions and find the answer to his question.

The Goal of a court room is to find the objective truth

The goal of a space program is to be a technologically advanced, high quality, scientific organization that is state of the art, highly organized, and to achieve their space missions not safely... but unharmed.

That's the reason why they call it "Washington and all its Wisdom"... and not "Washington and all my ideas".

:p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back