Washington Post: Jews Have A Special Obligation To Resist Trump

I wouldn't worry about that, there's already talk of internment camps for muslims, ya'll can always round up the Jews again.

Jewish agitators in the media are becoming more brazen in their calls for resistance against the Trump administration. This is why we will make it 110.

Why Jews have a special obligation to resist Trump

The article was demagogic baloney, in my opinion.

The Washington Post sounded like a bunch of useless posters around here who only look for minor flaws or past anecdotes to try and make a case for the whole man or movement being evil, racist or corrupt. I think that is B.S. too, but is found aplenty amongst mostly leftist posters here.

The WaPo mentioned the mythical Yahweh's command to the mythological Moses that the tribes of Israel should help other tribes. The WaPo doesn't know mythical Yahweh very well! :p

This is to show jews do not belong in America. For factual historical purposes, America was created for Whites only! The 1790 Naturalization Act proves it. Jews belong in Israel. Herzl was right:

attachment.php

Jewish agitators in the media are becoming more brazen in their calls for resistance against the Trump administration. This is why we will make it 110.

Why Jews have a special obligation to resist Trump

Do Jews like it when Trump says "America First"?

"America First": Donald Trump’s slogan has a deeply bigoted backstory

I heard a jew the other day say he doesn't like this anti immigrant vibe because eventually it will end up being anti semitism. I have a feeling Jews would be ok with it if this kind of talk once didn't bite them in the ass but it did so i'm wondering how jews feel about this?

This is to show jews do not belong in America. For factual historical purposes, America was created for Whites only! The 1790 Naturalization Act proves it. Jews belong in Israel. Herzl was right:

attachment.php
Atta boi Steve, tell us about Don's america.

Forum List

Back