Watch Jimmy Kimmel In Blackface Doing a Racist Video

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Back in 2000, Jimmy Kimmel notoriously appeared in blackface to pretend he was NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone on Comedy Central's "The Man Show." Megyn Kelly was fired for talking about wearing blackface. But Kimmel? He not only wore blackface, he mocked Malone as being unable to speak articulate English. Where is ABC on this crucial issue?

I haven't been paying much attention to this Megyn Kelly thing. Has Kimmel gone after her for it?

Back in 2000, Jimmy Kimmel notoriously appeared in blackface to pretend he was NBA Hall of Famer Karl Malone on Comedy Central's "The Man Show." Megyn Kelly was fired for talking about wearing blackface. But Kimmel? He not only wore blackface, he mocked Malone as being unable to speak articulate English. Where is ABC on this crucial issue?

Horribly unfunny

And what about Jimmy Fallon ?

I think people should put pressure on both of these shows to get rid of these 2 guys -- that will teach them to stop hiring all of the liberal comics and hire conservative comics instead...

Greg Gutfeld is probably one of the most brilliant comics of our generation...

74bd83bfda4fffc3ea50144323fe45ae_400x400.png

It's only a fire-able offense if you talk bout it not do it...I suppose..or
remember samantha b. and her "feckless c--t" diatribe that was ok because everyone on the show decided it was ok.

Only little minded fool’s are offended by blackface, Stereotyping comes from some truth usually.

Blackface was only done to show that black people are inferior -- how is this offensive anyway?

They are inferior....#MAGA

Hey....this doesn't count....jimmy kimmel, like all other racist democrats deeply cares about Black Americans.....once every two years when the democrats need the votes to gain power.....

I'm age 65 and blackface was never acceptable as a Halloween costume. Megyn Kelly is younger than me and she was trying to sell that it was.
Beyond that, liberals always give other offensive liberal comedians a pass cause they're F'ed in the head.

I'm age 65 and blackface was never acceptable as a Halloween costume. Megyn Kelly is younger than me and she was trying to sell that it was.
Beyond that, liberals always give other offensive liberal comedians a pass cause they're F'ed in the head.
I remember seeing Aunt Jamima and assorted Pikanenny costumes worn for Halloween. Nobody got hysterical over it.

I remember seeing Aunt Jamima and assorted Pikanenny costumes worn for Halloween. Nobody got hysterical over it.

We must have grown up in different places.

Forum List

Back