Watch: MSNBC Host Can't Believe What He's Hearing After Anti-Trumper Vows to Support 45 Over Kamala Harris

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, it has made news because MSNBC thought they had their usual 2 v 1 but they didn't, even Navarro couldn't help himself as he has a smirk on his face as the 3rd wheel fell off.

He basically says "I was not going to support Trump after Jan 6th, but there has been far more damage done to democracy by the Biden/Harris team since so I am definitely supporting Trump".

Wow. MSNBC caught off guard, their Handlers didnt do a good job vetting him.

Gordon Sondland, former Trump administration ambassador to the European Union, broke decisively with the former president and current GOP nominee after the events of Jan. 6, 2021.

Needless to say, that made Sondland a friend of the media, at least temporarily. As proof, witness the fact that practically anyone with the last name "Cheney" has gone from being called a fascist to being feted on CNN and MSNBC.

He explained: "I've now lived four years under the Biden-Harris policies, and I have to say that not only are those policies becoming an existential threat to our country's way of life, but to our allies' as well."

Heated crosstalk ensues!

"This is so striking! You said 'it was a no for me' after that," Melber exclaimed. "Here we are right now, and you're saying it's a yes for you?"

"It is a yes for me," Sondland said. "It is an absolute yes for me. That is how badly the Biden-Harris team have prosecuted their job."

"But the whole point you seem to be making was January 6th and that kind of attack on democracy are bigger than any problems," Melber said.

"I am seeing so many attacks on democracy that eclipse January 6th," Sondland swiftly replied.

Last edited:
I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, it has made news because MSNBC thought they had their usual 2 v 1 but they didn't, even Navarro couldn't help himself as he has a smirk on his face as the 3rd wheel fell off.

He basically says "I was not going to support Trump after Jan 6th, but there has been far more damage done to democracy by the Biden/Harris team since so I am definitely supporting Trump".

Gordon Sondland, former Trump administration ambassador to the European Union, broke decisively with the former president and current GOP nominee after the events of Jan. 6, 2021.

Needless to say, that made Sondland a friend of the media, at least temporarily. As proof, witness the fact that practically anyone with the last name "Cheney" has gone from being called a fascist to being feted on CNN and MSNBC.

He explained: "I've now lived four years under the Biden-Harris policies, and I have to say that not only are those policies becoming an existential threat to our country's way of life, but to our allies' as well."

Heated crosstalk ensues!

"This is so striking! You said 'it was a no for me' after that," Melber exclaimed. "Here we are right now, and you're saying it's a yes for you?"

"It is a yes for me," Sondland said. "It is an absolute yes for me. That is how badly the Biden-Harris team have prosecuted their job."

"But the whole point you seem to be making was January 6th and that kind of attack on democracy are bigger than any problems," Melber said.

"I am seeing so many attacks on democracy that eclipse January 6th," Sondland swiftly replied.

That was beautiful.

The DemoKKKrats deserve this for subverting democracy and installing a candidate instead of electing one.

Wow, that is absolutely earth shattering.
golum.gif

Heated crosstalk ensues!

Already posted. And, you commented in the thread.

The situation in the ME could play in favour of Trump, if he blames the Demos of creating a terminal position for the Zionist regime.
America's government could have stopped Bibi before it got to this.

There's still a way out but are America's and Israel's arrogance going to choose that path.

Even some hardcore Dems must be seeing the big downside of the situation. Trump's hinting at an antiwar approach is becoming the lesser of the evils. Fk domestic politics!

Heated crosstalk ensues!

Stupid shit should have known better.

The situation in the ME could play in favour of Trump, if he blames the Demos of creating a terminal position for the Zionist regime.

There's still a way out but are America's and Israel's arrogance going to choose that path.

Even some hardcore Dems must be seeing the big downside of the situation. Trump's hinting at an antiwar approach is becoming the lesser of the evils. Fk domestic politics!
Israel has every right to smash Hamas.

Israel has every right to smash Hamas.
Yup!

And then Iran and all their armed proxies think they have rights too.

Boy! Somebody's going to learn something about rights unless this can get to the UNSC in time!

The UNSC does understand the need for facesaving!

Yup!

And then Iran and all their armed proxies think they have rights too.

Boy! Somebody's going to learn something about rights unless this can get to the UNSC in time!

The UNSC does understand the need for facesaving!
Israel could bomb Iran with reckless abandon. Iran has scant defenses.

Trump is not the answer to the sitution in the ME. So understand that trump wil say anything he thinks will get him votes. If Biden was proposing not to support Israel, trump and his cult members would be all for sending Israel wepons and troops. Once trump gets into offce, he is going to be in with Netanyahu and down with his wr against Iran.

Forum List

Back