WATCH: Russian Army Ad Makes Woke USA Look Like a JOKE..... America Becomes More Of A Joke Under Biden.....

The Russian army released an ad campaign that shows explosions and tough men, making the woke US army ads look utterly weak and pathetic.

Back after WWII, the Feminazis and Progressives pajama boys, were scared to death that there could be a WWIII. So in their attempts to avoid such wars, those things called progs, went out of their way to emasculate the males by teach boys not to be men(cant play with guns, those are evil) and putting soy based products* in a lot of foods. Today, we see the end results of the practice with such beings like Bradley Manning, and Chelsea Bono..

download.jpg Chaz_Bono_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

* Is This the Most Dangerous Food For Men?
“Men aren’t supposed to have breasts,” he says today in a quiet Texas drawl. “It was like my body was feminizing.”
A lean and wiry man, the breast development stood in stark contrast to the rest of his body. But it was not Price's only symptom.
His beard growth had slowed, he’d lost hair from his arms, chest, and legs, and he’d stopped waking up with morning erections.
“My sexual desire disappeared,” he says. “My penis—I won’t say it atrophied, but it was so flaccid that it looked very small in comparison with the way it used to be. Even my emotions changed.”

american-manhood.jpg

The Russian army released an ad campaign that shows explosions and tough men, making the woke US army ads look utterly weak and pathetic.

The Soviets release a propaganda video and the Right is ready to throw in the towel! No wonder you idiots are so enamored of the orange bone spur douche bag.

These Rusky trolls can't even spell right to cover their asses. I enjoy the fact that Russia is scared of females in the US military..

The Soviets release a propaganda video and the Right is ready to throw in the towel! No wonder you idiots are so enamored of the orange bone spur douche bag.

Are you excited when you see real men?

View attachment 492731

I can guarantee the one on the left wishes he was the one on the right.

View attachment 492731

Aww...looks like someone is looking for love in all the wrong places... Sorry, bud. I don't swing that way. But hey, keep trolling. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Good luck!

Trump's BFF was Putin, so, of course, all of this supporters are huge supporters of the Russian military, and are trashing the U.S. military.

Traitorous scumbags.
What did the brown turd Obammy mean when he had more flexibility? Was that so he could bend over and take it up the ass by his butt plug Putin?

View attachment 492731

Aww...looks like someone is looking for love in all the wrong places... Sorry, bud. I don't swing that way. But hey, keep trolling. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Good luck!

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...Dont worry your petulant ass, i am sure some pajama boy is putting out for you..

Back after WWII, the Feminazis and Progressives pajama boys, were scared to death that there could be a WWIII. So in their attempts to avoid such wars, those things called progs, went out of their way to emasculate the males by teach boys not to be men(cant play with guns, those are evil) and putting soy based products* in a lot of foods. Today, we see the end results of the practice with such beings like Bradley Manning, and Chelsea Bono..

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg
That is a nice hat that you are wearing there....

I noticed that you completely left out the article showing what estrogen does to a man, you worthless pajama boy..

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

I noticed that you completely left out the article showing what estrogen does to a man, you worthless pajama boy..
I'm well aware of the effects of estrogen on men, Alex Jones. Not what I was addressing, but I imagine it's your inability to think beyond anything being a zero or a one that keeps your simple mind from computing that.

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

I'm well aware of the effects of estrogen on men, Alex Jones. Not what I was addressing, but I imagine it's your inability to think beyond anything being a zero or a one that keeps your simple mind from computing that.
Dont even try to patronize me you progressive slave. I knew all about the cowardice of the left and their fear of REAL MEN.

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Dont even try to patronize me you progressive slave. I knew all about the cowardice of the left and their fear of REAL MEN.
I'm a progressive? That's news to me. Once again, demonstrating the limitations of your thinking capacity. No wonder you believe in stupid conspiracies.

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

You're a fat fuck who has trouble getting off the couch.

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

You're a fat fuck who has trouble getting off the couch.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa...You are too fucking funny...pajama boy..

Forum List

Back