WATCH: Russian Army Ad Makes Woke USA Look Like a JOKE..... America Becomes More Of A Joke Under Biden.....

The Russian army released an ad campaign that shows explosions and tough men, making the woke US army ads look utterly weak and pathetic.

The Soviets release a propaganda video and the Right is ready to throw in the towel! No wonder you idiots are so enamored of the orange bone spur douche bag.

Are you excited when you see real men?

View attachment 492731

Aww...looks like someone is looking for love in all the wrong places... Sorry, bud. I don't swing that way. But hey, keep trolling. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Good luck!

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...Dont worry your petulant ass, i am sure some pajama boy is putting out for you..

Same response to you that I gave the other closet trumptard. I don't swing that way but keep trolling fella. Or, maybe you can hook up with the other loser? Seems like a match made in trumptard heaven! LOL

The Russian army released an ad campaign that shows explosions and tough men, making the woke US army ads look utterly weak and pathetic.

The Soviets release a propaganda video and the Right is ready to throw in the towel! No wonder you idiots are so enamored of the orange bone spur douche bag.

View attachment 492731

Aww...looks like someone is looking for love in all the wrong places... Sorry, bud. I don't swing that way. But hey, keep trolling. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Good luck!

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...Dont worry your petulant ass, i am sure some pajama boy is putting out for you..

Same response to you that I gave the other closet trumptard. I don't swing that way but keep trolling fella. Or, maybe you can hook up with the other loser? Seems like a match made in trumptard heaven! LOL

You wish i had the hots for you, sorry , i am already claimed for.

20210415_194315[1330].jpg

Back after WWII, the Feminazis and Progressives pajama boys, were scared to death that there could be a WWIII. So in their attempts to avoid such wars, those things called progs, went out of their way to emasculate the males by teach boys not to be men(cant play with guns, those are evil) and putting soy based products* in a lot of foods. Today, we see the end results of the practice with such beings like Bradley Manning, and Chelsea Bono..

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg
That is a nice hat that you are wearing there....

I noticed that you completely left out the article showing what estrogen does to a man, you worthless pajama boy..
I'm well aware of the effects of estrogen on men, Alex Jones. Not what I was addressing, but I imagine it's your inability to think beyond anything being a zero or a one that keeps your simple mind from computing that.
Dont even try to patronize me you progressive slave. I knew all about the cowardice of the left and their fear of REAL MEN.
I'm a progressive? That's news to me. Once again, demonstrating the limitations of your thinking capacity. No wonder you believe in stupid conspiracies.
I am not the one pushing some lame excuse that the protest on the Capitol was an insurrection....

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Back after WWII, the Feminazis and Progressives pajama boys, were scared to death that there could be a WWIII. So in their attempts to avoid such wars, those things called progs, went out of their way to emasculate the males by teach boys not to be men(cant play with guns, those are evil) and putting soy based products* in a lot of foods. Today, we see the end results of the practice with such beings like Bradley Manning, and Chelsea Bono..

Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg
You know Taz prog, see if any of this seeps into that pea brain of yours and tell me why men are turning into progs like you, a pajama boy.

Male Emasculation in America | The Hidden Dominion
  • An increasing amount of men are raised primarily by women. From single mothers to daycare’s, young men never get the chance to develop a sense of masculine identity. They are taught from birth to repress any form of male expression as that is “patriarchal” and not-needed in modern day society. No wonder the suicide rate is so high.
  • Men are also taught from a young age that they have a certain “privilege” and it’s much harder for women than them. We’re not supposed to be able to speak on things we don’t know – such as women’s rights. But you also never hear the inverse. Women speak on masculinity all the time with no repercussions or anyone telling them that they can’t because of their “female privilege”.

These Rusky trolls can't even spell right to cover their asses. I enjoy the fact that Russia is scared of females in the US military..

Technically, Russia has enough of females in their Army.

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

Someone doth protest too much, methinks...sorry chump. Everyone knows most of you right-wingers are closet gay deviants. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

Someone doth protest too much, methinks...sorry chump. Everyone knows most of you right-wingers are closet gay deviants. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, sure....Only the left wing nutters want men with titties in little girls bathrooms...

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

Yeah, sure....Only the left wing nutters want men with titties in little girls bathrooms...

There you go again...with all your hot fantasies! And you want us to believe you are not a closet gay? Sure, we believe you. LOL

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

There you go again...with all your hot fantasies! And you want us to believe you are not a closet gay? Sure, we believe you. LOL

Sorry dude, but my ass is exit only, unlike you progs who think that a man's ass is a glory hole.

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

Sorry dude, but my ass is exit only, unlike you progs who think that a man's ass is a glory hole.

Yup...we believe you don't swing brokeback. LOL. Keep twisting, chump. Your secret is out of the bag.

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

Yup...we believe you don't swing brokeback. LOL. Keep twisting, chump. Your secret is out of the bag.

What ever.....I think you have the hots for me...But to burst your bubble, it just wasnt meant to be....

The general public thinks war's are won by push button weapon systems controlled by soldiers back in the rear area far from harm.
But the truth is, you must have boots on the ground to eventually defeat the enemy.
And believe me the enemy's goal is to kill you. Period.
He doesn't care if you where raised by homo's or a pack of stray dogs.
So you want your fellow combat soldiers to be tough, bad ass, and able to dispatch the enemy if it comes down to brutal hand-to-hand fighting.
You must have total confidence in them, and they in you.
Otherwise, the military unit's discipline and moral breaks down as a fighting force, and is no longer effective. ... :cool:

View attachment 492731

View attachment 492830

What ever.....I think you have the hots for me...But to burst your bubble, it just wasnt meant to be....

<Yawn> Buzz off. You are getting to be a bore. Come back when you have something intelligent to say.

I know an ex Israeli commando who used to train along with the Americans, he had only good things to say about you guys. I have confidence in the future of the American youth and therefore the American Military. My fear is of the American elite which seems to want to destroy any manly espect of American life.

and I cant understand why that is.

Forum List

Back