WATCH: This Fox News Psychiatrist Just Laid Blame For Milwaukee Race Riots Right At Obama’s Feet

Ferguson, Baltimore and now Milwaukee. But of course Obama has nothing to do with creating an atmosphere of racial tensions. I mean he's only America's first partially black prez who was supposed to bring us together.

That's kinda gone the way of Obamacare.

According to Fox News, every ill in the world is Obama's fault. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News had a doctor on their show that linked the origin of cancer back to Obama. Maybe they'll even claim the devil that convinced Eve to eat the apple was Obama.

Communities like Ferguson, Baltimore and now Milwaukee, didn’t ask for this war on cops, it was thrust upon them. It was organized, paid for and well-orchestrated by Obama and other Democrats players from a variety of backgrounds.

Obama is responsible for ISIS and racism. He promotes division and anger and seems to relish hatred among the races.

This is what Obama wants and we wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't behind the riots, his plan is to create chaos and declare Marshal Law and take over America and declare himself President for life, he can't be trusted so get ready for something from him.

Don't the American people understand that whatever he is doing is being done intentionally?? He is in bed with the enemy, working closely with the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization, as well as Hillary. Both of them are having Muslim aides connected to the Brotherhood!!! These Muslims want world domination and Obama and Hillary are handing America over to them because they are getting paid handsomely by Muslim countries....

According to Fox News, every ill in the world is Obama's fault. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News had a doctor on their show that linked the origin of cancer back to Obama. Maybe they'll even claim the devil that convinced Eve to eat the apple was Obama.

Communities like Ferguson, Baltimore and now Milwaukee, didn’t ask for this war on cops, it was thrust upon them. It was organized, paid for and well-orchestrated by Obama and other Democrats players from a variety of backgrounds.

Obama is responsible for ISIS and racism. He promotes division and anger and seems to relish hatred among the races.

This is what Obama wants and we wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't behind the riots, his plan is to create chaos and declare Marshal Law and take over America and declare himself President for life, he can't be trusted so get ready for something from him.

Don't the American people understand that whatever he is doing is being done intentionally?? He is in bed with the enemy, working closely with the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization, as well as Hillary. Both of them are having Muslim aides connected to the Brotherhood!!! These Muslims want world domination and Obama and Hillary are handing America over to them because they are getting paid handsomely by Muslim countries....
Wow! Easy!

Doubtless Obama's fucked up racial relations and the Beast's tenure as SoS was an abject failure, but let's not fo overboard in every direction.

Great. Another total fucking nutcase to add to our ranks.

What This Psychiatrist Said On Live TV About The Milwaukee Protests Is Sure To Have Obama Seething

Whoa, out of nowhere, Dr. Keith Ablow went for Obama's jugular with one of the most brutal takedowns of this president I've seen so far -- and the saddest thing is, the Fox News psychiatrist is absolutely right.
You expected anything different from Fox? Every problem in the entire country--nay, in the entire world, is Obama's fault. Why should Milwaukee be any different?
By not ignoring the racial tensions in this country, he has been blamed for 8 years for creating them. Figure it out; I can't.

Didn't see any of this happening during Bush years and Bush wasn't even a good president. The fact Holder showed support at M Browns funeral as though he was an innocent victim didn't go unnoticed. The administration has continued from there with that narrative. All this violence should be expected with these people in charge, first of all they never stand on the podium and tell the kids to stand down and go home forcefully, maybe its because Obama fears being ignored , but he should have done it from the very beginning.

OBAMA THE ALL POWERFUL!

Or is it

OBAMA THE WEAKLING!

Which one today rubes?

What ever the real power wants, she will get rubette...

upload_2016-8-16_16-4-22.png

Hope & Change, the Age of Obama and Post-Racial America it was, remember?

Ahh Republican story time when they ask if you remember the thing they just made up. Its a classic
Sure, Reps made up Obama's slogan and the LA Times touting post-racial America was a tool of the same.

Obama's post-racial promise

Another Repub classic: They post a link hoping you dont read it. Then when you find out it doesnt say what they claimed "That American is post racial" then they'll come back explaining how they take it to mean the first lie.

Doesnt matter if it says it or not...they THINK it does and thats all that matters

Ahh Republican story time when they ask if you remember the thing they just made up. Its a classic
Sure, Reps made up Obama's slogan and the LA Times touting post-racial America was a tool of the same.

Another Repub classic: They post a link hoping you dont read it. Then when you find out it doesnt say what they claimed "That American is post racial" then they'll come back explaining how they take it to mean the first lie.

Doesnt matter if it says it or not...they THINK it does and thats all that matters
Come on CC. I know you're as dumb as a brick, but do you think Post-Racial America was a Republican meme, or the flighty promise of flightier Obama supporters?

Come on CC. I know you're as dumb as a brick, but do you think Post-Racial America was a Republican meme, or the flighty promise of flightier Obama supporters?

What bothers me the most is that you yourself said it was a flighty promise from flightier people. One, it wasnt a promise and never could be a promise. You know that yet you have to play along as if it could be promised by anyone. Two, you take what YOU call the "flightier" Obama supporters and repeat their ideas as if they arent flighty at all. You take them seriously and dont treat them flighty...but then call them flighty....then ask why the flighty ideas didnt come true

:badgrin:

What bothers me the most is that you yourself said it was a flighty promise from flightier people. One, it wasnt a promise and never could be a promise. You know that yet you have to play along as if it could be promised by anyone. Two, you take what YOU call the "flightier" Obama supporters and repeat their ideas as if they arent flighty at all. You take them seriously and dont treat them flighty...but then call them flighty....then ask why the flighty ideas didnt come true

And you wonder why you get bitch-slapped so often. Did it ever occur to you it might not be racism, but your own stupidity?

And you wonder why you get bitch-slapped so often. Did it ever occur to you it might not be racism, but your own stupidity?

Are you responding to what I wrote? I asked why do you consider the flighty people to be serious :redface:

Wow that was so stupid I had to stop there. I can just imagine the rest

Wow that was so stupid I had to stop there. I can just imagine the rest

As always you respond with insults and nothing else. If you have a counter point, state it!!!!!! Wait, , , , you never have a counter argument. You never join a conversation armed with facts. Your Jugheaded Emperor is causing these riots. Prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back