Watch what McDonald's does

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If you are looking for an economic indicator. Right now they're floating 5 dollar deals that they have to be losing money on.

I don't ever eat there but I always take note of their pricing. It's a pretty good measuring stick for disposable income levels.

Jo

If you are looking for an economic indicator. Right now they're floating 5 dollar deals that they have to be losing money on.

I don't ever eat there but I always take note of their pricing. It's a pretty good measuring stick for disposable income levels.

Jo
/---/ After 50 years of abstinence from fast food burgers, I took my grandkids recently. They love the chicken McNuggets and fries. I tried a small burger and found it bland. I recall that they were better back in the 1960s, or maybe as a teen, I didn't know what a hamburger should taste like. Then I moved to NY and discovered diner and pub burgers. WOW.

1724667331036.png

Jo
/----/ Then there's this:
Multiple people were wounded in a shooting Sunday at a McDonald's in Carol City, Florida, according to reports.

The shooting happened Sunday night at the McDonald’s location at 4686 NW 183rd Street, according to IMUD News.

Several rescue units were dispatched to the scene, the outlet reported.

What do you eat?

I live in the country, so we eat a lot of farm-fresh stuff from gardens, as well as fresh brown eggs we get from the Amish or friends who have chickens. There's also wide game. Deer, squirrels, wild turkey..

I dehydrated ten pounds of golden oyster mushrooms this Summer. They grow wild all over my property in the Spring and early Summer.

I live in the country, so we eat a lot of farm-fresh stuff from gardens, as well as fresh brown eggs we get from the Amish or friends who have chickens. There's also wide game. Deer, squirrels, wild turkey..

I dehydrated ten pounds of golden oyster mushrooms this Summer. They grow wild all over my property in the Spring and early Summer.
That sounds great

Can the rest of America come and live with you?

Sure thing.

But I hope you don't mind that I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and drink like a fish. :laughing0301:
2nd hand smoke is such an old school social taboo

Nobody cares now

And as long as your buying drink as much as you want

Jo
McDonalds has priced themselves out of their own customer base

Dropping the price on a few items will not save them

Forum List

Back