🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Way To Stay Classy, Obama Clan....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I guess the Left learned NOTHING from when their extremely violent rhetoric resulted in a violent snowflake attempted to gun down GOP members practicing softball...

:rolleyes:

Top Obama Advisor's DEATH WISH For Ryan, McConnell, Pence.... Merry Christmas, Peace On Earth, and good Will To All men....

Obama adviser Ben Rhodes slammed for tweet joking about GOP leaders' 'obits'

'Rhodes was a top foreign policy adviser under then-President Barack Obama, and was often said to have achieved a “mind meld” with the former president.

His tweet regarding the photo touched off a characteristically coarse – at times vile – thread of social media responses for all involved.

One user openly wished Ryan “dies,” while another wished for an “excruciating, tortuous death in public so we can all watch and cheer.”

I guess inciting one assassination attempt against members of the GOP wasn't enough for the hate-driven violence-advocating Obama/Hillary/DNC-worshippers...

Another conservative Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

I guess the Left learned NOTHING from when their extremely violent rhetoric resulted in a violent snowflake attempted to gun down GOP members practicing softball...

Top Obama Advisor's DEATH WISH For Ryan, McConnell, Pence.... Merry Christmas, Peace On Earth, and good Will To All men....

'Rhodes was a top foreign policy adviser under then-President Barack Obama, and was often said to have achieved a “mind meld” with the former president.

His tweet regarding the photo touched off a characteristically coarse – at times vile – thread of social media responses for all involved.

One user openly wished Ryan “dies,” while another wished for an “excruciating, tortuous death in public so we can all watch and cheer.”

I guess inciting one assassination attempt against members of the GOP wasn't enough for the hate-driven violence-advocating Obama/Hillary/DNC-worshippers...

Wow.......after watching USMB Trump supporters posterh ere actually express their explicit hope and desire that John McCain dies......

Your 'outrage' seems as always- hyper partisan bullshit.

So you're admitting you're too stupid to present a real argument so all you can do is recycle your MASSIVE projection. You liberals love to defend your go-to reaction to everything with mindless bloodthirst because you don't have the intelligence to deal with anything with any kind of brain power. You are not fit for civilized society because you're NOT human. You're an exercise in bloodthirst and destruction.

Standby for liewinger and fakey to claim it's cool for dems to encourage violence against Republicans.

So you're admitting you're too stupid to present a real argument so all you can do is recycle your MASSIVE projection. You liberals love to defend your go-to reaction to everything with mindless bloodthirst because you don't have the intelligence to deal with anything with any kind of brain power. You are not fit for civilized society because you're NOT human. You're an exercise in bloodthirst and destruction.

Another Snowflake chimes in

Hurt your feelings much Tinkerbelle?

Does anyone still wonder why Progressives are history's most prolific mass murderers?

Obama has no legacy left....Trump is kicking Obama in the nuts daily with all this winning

Forum List

Back