We are about to witness the power of money in a third world country

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Lord Ashcroft is incredibly well connected despite being a tax dodging bastard. He has been a Chair of the tory party and he pretty much owns Belize wich is a third world shithole where guinea pigs are the national dish.

The case itself looks quite comlplex. She has admitted to killing him but the story behind it needs some clarification,
My take is that they were having a lovers tiff that went sour. Here is a picture of the homewrecker.

1622542357183.png

She can get something between £20k fine and 25 years in jail. No bets are being taken on which end of the spectrum the verdict will fall.

You think power in the West isn't abused? HAH.

Seems like an honest mistake by a nice Canadian lady who is married to a British billionaire. The two were drunk, she was giving him a massage on a dock somewhere. and he told her to withdraw his pistol at which point she accidentally shot him in the head. "Oh, so that's what this trigger thingy does"?

I know how stupid Canadians are, so this makes perfect sense to me. As most powerful Canadians do, she will avoid accountability and our reputation for producing I.Q deficient citizens with the morality of a parasite will be proudly defended.

Last edited:
She and the fat dead guy were suspected to have been playing a pistol-based drinking game.

Di di mao.

"Probers now believe that the pair were playing a game with Jemmott’s pistol on the pier before things went horribly awry, a police source told the paper."

Pistol-based drinking game eyed in Belize police chief’s death linked to US socialite

lol yeah ok. "Hey, let's head to the docks while drunk, I will give you a massage and then we can play the fun time-honoured game of "Can we play with a gun while drunk and nobody gets killed pistol-based game!"

Sounds like she wisely remained silent until speaking to her lawyer, then they concocted an outlandish, but, minimally acceptable story to avoid all the hassle. A good hefty restitution to the deads guys family and a solumn apology should even out the scales of justice.

At best, she was drunk and shouldn't have been handling a gun. If the guy actually told her to remove the gun, he's just as stupid, especially for being a cop.

She and the fat dead guy were suspected to have been playing a pistol-based drinking game.

Di di mao.

"Probers now believe that the pair were playing a game with Jemmott’s pistol on the pier before things went horribly awry, a police source told the paper."

Pistol-based drinking game eyed in Belize police chief’s death linked to US socialite

lol yeah ok. "Hey, let's head to the docks while drunk, I will give you a massage and then we can play the fun time-honoured game of "Can we play with a gun while drunk and nobody gets killed pistol-based game!"

Sounds like she wisely remained silent until speaking to her lawyer, then they concocted an outlandish, but, minimally acceptable story to avoid all the hassle. A good hefty restitution to the deads guys family and a solumn apology should even out the scales of justice.

At best, she was drunk and shouldn't have been handling a gun. If the guy actually told her to remove the gun, he's just as stupid, especially for being a cop.
???? I thought that was a prerequisite ?

Lord Ashcroft is incredibly well connected despite being a tax dodging bastard. He has been a Chair of the tory party and he pretty much owns Belize wich is a third world shithole where guinea pigs are the national dish.

The case itself looks quite comlplex. She has admitted to killing him but the story behind it needs some clarification,
My take is that they were having a lovers tiff that went sour. Here is a picture of the homewrecker.

View attachment 496125

She can get something between £20k fine and 25 years in jail. No bets are being taken on which end of the spectrum the verdict will fall.
that hog was gonna drop dead of heart disease pretty soon anyhow

Apparently, the gun had some sort of safety catch on it to prevent accidents. Maybe the fat guys widow could sue the manufacturers ?

The couple were claimed to "know each other socially". Is this newspaper speak for something else ? I know a lot of women "socially" but I cant imagine going for a quiet drink with them down at the beach. Mrs T would not be impressed.

The cover up kicks off in earnest.

The Mail is the house paper of the tory party and this is bang on message. She is being seen as the victim and the dead guy is a drunk with personal problems.

I think the story she has been given is fanciful. It doesnt stand up for me. Whether justice in Belize will stand up to this is another matter.

Forum List

Back