We are "Zucked": Facebook accused of censoring black speech

I'm not defined by my whiteness or my maleness, I'm a human being

we all bear our burdens when it comes to online abuse.

The comments section of "black" pages like The Root and Atlanta Black Star are chock full of hilarious racism. Black people get away with plenty on FB, don't let them fool you.

https://www.theroot.com/we-got-zuck..._medium=socialflow&utm_source=theroot_twitter

Ah yes, you’re the real victims of social media censorship. What was I thinking!
Nearly 5k Black engineers are graduated yearly. Companies like Facebook haven't looked in the right places for black faces. 28% of all engineering degrees awarded to blacks are earned at historically black colleges and universities, according to the National Society of Black Eng.

Facebook allow white supremacist to run amok on facebook. But they have no problem with blk people, doing worldstar sh*t, posting videos of black people fighting, singing and dancing or acting a fool.

Facebook has no problem with that

But post something about black economic empowerment ? Or challenge white supremacy ? Or talk about black history that's not about slavery and blk ppl getting their asses kicked by whites ?

You're blocked or comment deleted.

Language is White supremacy's left arm and the gun is it's right arm. "Language" allows them to write all the laws that are used protect them and the "Gun" is used to terrorize, brutalize and kill non-whites - especially Blacks.

There are other spaces for black people - blackjunction, blackshare

But post something about black economic empowerment ? Or challenge white supremacy ? Or talk about black history that's not about slavery and blk ppl getting their asses kicked by whites ?

You're blocked or comment deleted.

Shut the fuck up with your lying black ass.

Black Empowerment
Black Owned, Black Network, Black Empowerment, Black Business Supporter
Black Business Empowerment
Black Empowerment
Black Empowerment Stream
SUPPORTING BLACK OWNED BUSINESS
Black-Owned Business Collective
The Black Business Alliance (& Enterprises)
Black Owned Business Network
Black Businesses Matter
Black Business Association

Forum List

Back