We did it, guys! MSNBC says men have derailed Kamala's campaign

Yes, even black men!!! :badgrin:

It's funny that now the harpies at MSNBC, who aren't biologists, can tell you exactly what a man is. :auiqs.jpg:

Every time these people talk, a swing voter becomes a Trump voter. I love it.

Trump knows what's up:

I think the message should be REAL MEN are against the colored vagina.

american-manhood.jpg

It's funny that now the harpies at MSNBC, who aren't biologists, can tell you exactly what a man is. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump knows what's up:

Do you even know what "out of touch from reality" means? This is what is out of touch from reality, people saying Haitians are eating your dogs!

Trump knows what's up:

She didn't say "all the men", she said "older men", someone needs a hearing check up. That said, I fucking love it. BTW, they have a problem with older women as well.

Last edited:
She didn't say "all the men", she said "older men", someone needs a hearing check up. That said, I fucking love it. BTW, the have a problem with older women as well.

Who said "all men"? Not me.

Anyway, I like that MSNBC specifically called out "men of color". That's an important tactic for getting black and hispanic men to vote for Trump.

Do you even know what "out of touch from reality" means? This is what is out of touch from reality, people saying Haitians are eating your dogs!
Haitians are killing pets. There have been stories all over the country for several years now.

Out of touch is saying men can give birth.

Out of touch is allowing men to compete in women’s sports.

Out of touch is starting and funding a dumb foreign war.

Who said "all men"? Not me.

Anyway, I like that MSNBC specifically called out "men of color". That's an important tactic for getting black and hispanic men to vote for Trump.

The tweet you posted said it. And I quote: "MSNBC: "It's men. The real struggle for the Harris campaign is young men, all the men, men of color, White men."".

Haitians are killing pets. There have been stories all over the country for several years now.

Out of touch is saying men can give birth.

Out of touch is allowing men to compete in women’s sports.

Out of touch is starting and funding a dumb foreign war.
Fuck you! This is a perfect example of why you fuckers are the freaks of society and are mentally incapable of being any where near a public office!

Forum List

Back