We have 35 billion of Iraq's money sitting in an account?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
When Ingraham asked how Trump planned to collect money from Iraq, the president said: "Well, we have a lot of their money right now. We have a lot of their money. We have $35 billion of their money right now sitting in an account. And I think they’ll agree to pay. I think they’ll agree to pay. Otherwise, we’ll stay there."

Earlier this week, Iraq's outgoing prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, called for American troops to leave the country to avoid further tensions with Iran.

Trump tells Ingraham Iraq should pay US back if troops leave country
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did Iraq get the money from and why do we have it??

OK. Pass it out to slightly help pay US back. I dont mean the POS called the govt either. Thats a mafia, nada mas

In other words Trump wants to shakedown Iraq like he did with the Ukraine. You want your money Iraq do as I say.

Of course, Ignore the 2003 invasion of Iraq that they did not want and all that followed. It’s all your fault Iraq!

He has a point.
Does he?

Did the people of Iraq vote to have the US build those capital improvements and infrastructure?

If I come to your property, with some armed men, have them tie you up and point guns at your wife and children, and then build a swimming pool in your back yard. . .

If after I am done say. . .

. . . well, I'm not leaving till you pay me for that swimming pool.

Your response is;

"He has a point?"

:abgg2q.jpg:

When Ingraham asked how Trump planned to collect money from Iraq, the president said: "Well, we have a lot of their money right now. We have a lot of their money. We have $35 billion of their money right now sitting in an account. And I think they’ll agree to pay. I think they’ll agree to pay. Otherwise, we’ll stay there."

Earlier this week, Iraq's outgoing prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, called for American troops to leave the country to avoid further tensions with Iran.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baaaad trump lol will you add this to the impeachment? Lol tds

Baaaad trump lol will you add this to the impeachment? Lol tds

That first stuff they impeached him for was crap.

. . . OTH, and illegal occupation?

That is pretty clear cut.

If a nation wants us out, there is nothing else to that.

Where did the 35 billion come from? We sanctioned them to death in the 90s.

He has a point.
Does he?

Did the people of Iraq vote to have the US build those capital improvements and infrastructure?

If I come to your property, with some armed men, have them tie you up and point guns at your wife and children, and then build a swimming pool in your back yard. . .

If after I am done say. . .

. . . well, I'm not leaving till you pay me for that swimming pool.

Your response is;

"He has a point?"

:abgg2q.jpg:
Look I am totally against our Jew directed occupation...but since we have invested so much blood and treasure for our Zio 'allies' we need to at least apply the pressure needed to secure our footprint in the region. Do you think they are going to save our place the next time something pops up and the kikes order us back into the sand box?

Over 1/2 million children 5 and under died in Iraq due to Iraq sanctions. Interesting that tramp commented on this he said

Donald J. Trump
3 years ago
There's a special place in hell for her.

--------------------------------------------
now he is doing the same thing to Iran.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.

—60 Minutes (5/12/96)
‘We Think the Price Is Worth It’
--------------------------------------------
Where does the money come from?

Forum List

Back