We have a cease fire,

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
So Israel and Hamas have reached a deal for a cease fire the million dollar question what now? I’m sorry but we have seen this movie many times over the years they fight they agree to a cease fire everyone rebuilds and rearms and eventually it starts all over again I see no reason to think it will be any different now.Israel agrees to cease-fire with Hamas militants in Gaza

Last edited:
So Israel and Hamas have reached a deal for a cease fire the million dollar question what now? I’m sorry but we have seen this movie many times over the years they fight they agree to a cease fire everyone rebuilds and rearms and eventually it starts all over again I see no reason to think it will be any different now.Israel agrees to cease-fire with Hamas militants in Gaza
I thought Bibi needed a few more days.

This would have never happened if our ally, Israel, didn't retaliate against the Hamas terrorist leadership. Hamas is the aggressor here. They deserved what they got. They just don't like that they're getting their ass kicked by a smarter and more righteous opponent.

Many a Hamas leader never realized that they would meet 72 virgins so soon! :boobies:

Yeah, but how long will the cease fire hold that the question. Neither side is that interested in actual peace.

It's been a cycle of rockets and cease fires for decades. They need to figure out their neck of the woods or the rest of the world may eventually realize that the issue of the South China Sea dwarfs the M.E interests and they will be left to destroy each other.

Put the history aside and deal with the today. Find peace move forward.

Israel should kill every goddam PLO on the Plants. Those terrorists will never stop.

Israel should kill every goddam PLO on the Plants. Those terrorists will never stop.
Planet. --Mis-Spell.

Yes, let's create more violence. Kill them all and the mystical, magical non-existent Sky Man sort it out.

This cease fire is probably just to give the Hamas dickheads some time to relocate their assets. But the Israelis are smart. They'll have all the new locations pegged within a few days. It would be better if they let Trump back in and solve the problem.

Yes, let's create more violence. Kill them all and the mystical, magical non-existent Sky Man sort it out.

Hurt them bad enough and they'll stop. When was the last time some Japanese pilot crashed his Zero into your house? Or some German ran a tank over it? Even the Vietnamese have turned capitalist after we dropped napalm and white phosphorus on their little asses.

Forum List

Back