We have Trump we don't need the Tea party

The Tea Party died in 2009 when the republicans infiltrated and screwed up what we were trying to do.

Can you explain what the Tea Party was trying to do?

My personal experiences predated the Tea Party (approx. 1973 - 2005 / 2006) and I'm trying to figure out where America and the right in general took such a hard left turn. I wasn't even old enough to shave when I first started.

The teaparty was an astroturf organization formed by wealthy backer to oppose an African-American president and to oppose any government money going to brown skinned people.

Wow. You accused your enemies of Wacism. You must be such a good guy.

Dopey Donald Trump is the leader of the Clorox party?

Clorox with Lysol chaser, the drink for real conservatives.

Meanwhile in the real world, the debate about the cost benefit of the lock down policies is being done by people not you.

The Tea Party died in 2009 when the republicans infiltrated and screwed up what we were trying to do.

My personal experiences predated the Tea Party (approx. 1973 - 2005 / 2006) and I'm trying to figure out where America and the right in general took such a hard left turn. I wasn't even old enough to shave when I first started.

The teaparty was an astroturf organization formed by wealthy backer to oppose an African-American president and to oppose any government money going to brown skinned people.

Just explained the tea party so people might better understand its current form the teanderthal one.

Just explained the tea party so people might better understand its current form the teanderthal one.

No, you just called a large group of people that dare to hold different political views than you, a bad name.

That is all you did. You smeared millions of people.

You are a race baiting asshole.

No, you just called a large group of people that dare to hold different political views than you, a bad name.

MAGAnuts are not a race. They don't qualify.

I did not accuse him of being racist, (though he probably is) I pointed out that he was a race baiting asshole.

Which he is.

So, are you too stupid to read and understand common english words, or were you just pretending to be that fucking stupid, so you could try to confuse the issue, with your idiocy?

Either way, my point stands. Anyone that would smear the good people of the Tea Party Movement as "wacist" are race baiting assholes. Fuck them/you all.

I did not accuse him of being racist, (though he probably is) I pointed out that he was a race baiting asshole.

Which he is.

So, are you too stupid to read and understand common english words, or were you just pretending to be that fucking stupid, so you could try to confuse the issue, with your idiocy?

Either way, my point stands. Anyone that would smear the good people of the Tea Party Movement as "wacist" are race baiting assholes. Fuck them/you all.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

The shit fits. Keep it under your hat.

Which he is.

So, someone fucktard calls a group "wacist" and I point out that the people saying that are just being race baiting assholes. And they are.

That is the appropriate response and anyone that says otherise, is a fucking asshole liar.

Which he is.

????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>??????????>>>>>>>>THISONEISVERYVERYDIM>>>>>>>>>

Which he is.

So, someone fucktard calls a group "wacist" and I point out that the people saying that are just being race baiting assholes. And they are.

That is the appropriate response and anyone that says otherise, is a fucking asshole liar.

You are a fanatic MAGAnut. You talk a lot of shit and then have to eat your words.

Which he is.

You are a fanatic MAGAnut. You talk a lot of shit and then have to eat your words.

I speak the truth to raving lying piece of shit leftards.

Which he is.

?????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>???????????>>>>>>>>>>>>WhoISthisMORON??????????>>>>>

Which he is.

The grossly demented often say that.

Do you have to carry a letter from a doctor attesting to your sanity?

Which he is.

???????????????>>>>>>>>>???????????>>>>>>>>THETHINGTHATWOULDN'TLEAVE!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Which he is.

Your pretense of confusion is not credible.

Fuck off and die.

No, I pointed out that a "large group of people" who were part of the tea party movement joined an astroturf organization that vehemently opposed an African-American in the WH and any tax money flowing to brown skinned people.

Which he is.

Most of the time I'm like other posters. I see a pissing match and go somewhere the discussion is at least entertaining. I'm not sure what the two of you are wanting to accomplish, but the reality is Donald Trump is a racist. You are what you are and there is not point denying it.

I don't know if Correll is uneducated or totally stupid, but his strategies and those of Trump supporters hasn't been working of late. Trump's numbers are dropping in the polls and even Trump's closest friends are having buyer's remorse. Add to that the numbers of high dollar talent that Trump has run off because they wouldn't kiss Trump's ass every day. Trump thought because Vince McMahon did the Kiss My Ass Club where his wrestlers were forced to kiss his ass in front of audiences, it might work in politics.

It don't. And Correll would never go anywhere outside the confines of USM and make some of the charges he has, but rest assured I don't think a racist is the worst thing one can be in this world. But, if you care about your cultural integrity, you should own it and stand up for it. This back and forth with MAGA supporters over "racism" has about run its course. The reason you don't see outright white supremacy and Nazi rallies, etc. as often as you saw a few years ago is that they traded in their Nazi garb for business suits and ties. They coexist - even with blacks. The KKK did a split back in the day, preferring Hillary Clinton for president:

So, the first real racists in the United States came from the Democrats and the Ku Klux Klan. It was with David Duke, who started his own version of the KKK, but kept reverting back to his Nazi roots on most other political ideology that permeates the Republican Party. It's all okay because the left wing / liberal / Democrats have conned the white supremacy factions and now the political situation is the Republicans and Democrats being two hands washing each other. Their differences are minuscule and when the whites are so ashamed to stand up for their race that they try to use disingenuous arguments, then white people have lost. They can't see past Trump anyway; they have no long range plan; their hero a fat reprobate that was a Democrat until he wanted to make sure the Clinton's agenda was realized. So, not that you know, maybe you two can find something that is at least entertaining.

Forum List

Back